PDA

View Full Version : Great service

AmericasHammock
06-10-2012, 03:15
Placed an order last week for some tarp flyz that were here two days after ordering, found out my tarp line was a little too big to fit, ordered some new line from Dutch and same thing two days go by and my wife tells me I have a package. I am impressed with the service and the quality. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to get the flyz. What was I thinking!?!?!??! My life is going to be so much easier. Thanks Dutch for such great service and products!

dragon360
06-10-2012, 08:54
Dutch (both the wares and the man himself) is a whole new addiction!!

Really is some great gear you have there - congrats!

AtHomeDad
06-10-2012, 09:29
I have to completely agree, I have nearly the exact same story. Two orders for the same reason and two excellent results. Thank you Dutch. Invent more stuff so that we can buy more!

krpayer
06-22-2012, 09:12
Outstanding service and very useful products. The Dutch Flyz and Hooks made the setup of my tarp very easy and straightforward. I also got some shockcord and Zing-It from Dutch and with the forum tutorials was able to splice my own prussik loops and end-loops for guylines. I placed my order back in April and received everything a few days later. Top notch customer service.