PDA

View Full Version : Butt in a Sling orders and much needed vacations

jbrianb
06-23-2012, 15:49
Butt in a Sling Customers:

Thanks for your patience over the last few weeks. We got very busy with lots of orders and for several days, they piled up faster than we could ship them. All hammock orders placed by June 20 will be out no later than Monday. We are sorry that some of you guys had to wait so long.

At any rate, I am headed out for a week of vacation (returning July 1). I was busy with BIAS this spring and didn't get in my kayak fishing trip. This is a family vacation, but margaritas and waves sound pretty good right now. I'd rather be kayak fishing, but I'll take what I can get.

Shane will be working, but he'll be on a reduced schedule. I'll reply to emails, though I'll be delayed hours or days in doing so.

I don't want to discourage you from ordering. Just don't be alarmed if you don't hear back for a few days. With us being almost caught up, shipping delays should be minimal... about a week in most cases.

Thanks again for your support.

-- Brian

Two Tents
06-23-2012, 18:23
That is always a good deal to know the plan ahead of time. It says a lot for the way you run your business! From what I have seen of the quality and the comfort of what I bought from BIAS, it is worth the wait. Just sayin.

spaceweaseal
06-23-2012, 21:39
Have a great vacation with your family.

Rolloff
06-23-2012, 21:40
+2 Two Tents. BIAS. You couldn't ask for more in a gear vendor IMHO.

Thanks guys.

Have a good well deserved vacation jbrianb!

tncamper
06-25-2012, 22:19
Well, as Brian mentioned we are finally seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I was hoping to get the two latest orders out before tomorrow as I have to go out of town for 3 days for my day job. That didn't happen, but they won't be far behind.

The good news is that when I do go to our sister location, I get to stay at the Chickasaw State park (Henderson TN) I usually get a cabin since there's not much play time. This time I'm hanging since the weather is going to be good and tomorrow night will be much cooler than the past week. I'll have limited internet access so I don't know if I'll be able to reply to emails while over there. I will if I can.

Thanks for understanding,

Shane

tncamper
06-27-2012, 14:25
Well, even though I have to work out of town it's got a few perks. Here's the view from my WW double layer last night. Even though I'm workin' 10 -12 hrs. a day, the accommodations make up for some of it.:lol:

oldgringo
06-27-2012, 14:46
Taking one for the team is it's own reward.;)

swankfly
06-28-2012, 09:09
I don't know what your day job is, but are they hiring? Any job that you can do in a Jeep with the doors and top off while camping sounds just about perfect.

In regards to your gear and company, simply amazing. As for those of you contemplating orders, get them in now, my experience has been they under promise and over deliver! I placed an order on a Friday and was given a 10 day lead time, I was hanging in it the next Wednesday!

Great products, great company, great guys. I have had one night in my WW Micro DL, but I will be in the gorge tomorrow to get it all worked out.

Thanks for everything!

Wes

tncamper
06-28-2012, 11:13
I don't know what your day job is, but are they hiring? Any job that you can do in a Jeep with the doors and top off while camping sounds just about perfect.

Wes

I'm a pressman by trade. (actually the manager, but I'll always be a pressman at heart) We have a sister newspaper operation that I have to occasionally come over and help "fill in" when others take vacations. I usually stay in the cabins at the campgrounds but the weather just happened to be right and I crossed my fingers on leaving the top off.(I did bring an extra tarp). Last night I had the whole campground (25 sites) to myself. This has been by far my best trip over here.

jbrianb
07-02-2012, 10:15
OK... back in front of the thread injector. Bring on the orders.

Thanks, guys.

gordonfreeman
07-04-2012, 12:17
No longer relevant, thanks for the reply guys!