PDA

View Full Version : Tarp Hanging ordered

surreal_trip
06-29-2012, 09:57
Just ordered a single dutch ridgeline and 4 tensioned guylines to hang my hex tarp. So far very happy with the prompt service and how quickly my ordering error was fixed. Stu answered a few of my questions effectively and gave me great information about the products.

With the promise of my order leaving his hands today, I will be a repeat customer.

SmokeBait
06-30-2012, 17:54
Thanks Surreal_trip. I definitely dropped your order at the post office yesterday. Hopefully it will be there soon but that Canadian mail service can be a bit pokey.

surreal_trip
06-30-2012, 21:48
Canadian post aside, I'm amazed at your quick and efficient service and cannot wait to see your products in action. When I make the switch to whoopie slings I will be calling you.

surreal_trip
07-09-2012, 09:30
Received my order bright and early this morning. Got to say Excellent service followed through. The products are great, very tidy and neat. The soft shackles are very cool (took me a bit to figuire out how to use them to be honest).
I can't wait to order my Hammock Slings, then again if I don't wait I'll be a dead man.

SmokeBait
07-09-2012, 11:03
Good deal! We're glad to hear your order arrived. Enjoy the hang :)

surreal_trip
07-27-2012, 07:51
Received my slings yesterday. Now I just have to throw them on my hammock. I can't believe these things are going to hold my *** up at night.

SmokeBait
07-28-2012, 09:12
Have faith my friend. Lots of us are hanging on them.

Cannibal
07-28-2012, 10:01
I can't believe these things are going to hold my *** up at night.
Not an uncommon thought. I still remember how gingerly I sat in the hammock the first time using Whoopies. :scared:
Smoke Bait is right though; it's all good.