PDA

View Full Version : Let us remember!

peanuts
09-11-2008, 08:47
In case you have not realized, today is the 7th anniversary of September 11th.

Lets remember all whom have lost their life's on this tragic day......

A moment of silence..

Cannibal
09-11-2008, 09:12
No politics.

Ramblinrev
09-11-2008, 09:40
FWIW... I do not find that political in the way it was worded. my 2 pennies.

Peter_pan
09-11-2008, 10:10
FWIW... I do not find that political in the way it was worded. my 2 pennies.

Neither do I....

Pan

GrizzlyAdams
09-11-2008, 11:29
agreed. I also think it probable that Cannibal agrees, and made his comment foreseeing the possibility of future comments that perturb the respect deserved of the moment.

I imagine that most of us remember pretty clearly where we were and what we were doing when these events unfolded. And always will.

Grizz

Cannibal
09-11-2008, 11:49
agreed. I also think it probable that Cannibal agrees, and made his comment foreseeing the possibility of future comments that perturb the respect deserved of the moment.

I imagine that most of us remember pretty clearly where we were and what we were doing when these events unfolded. And always will.

Grizz

Yes, that is correct. I'm not doing so good on making my thoughts clear the past couple of days.

Ramblinrev
09-11-2008, 11:58
Sorry Cannibal I did not recognize that as a pre-preemptive strike. Makes sense tho.

neo
09-11-2008, 12:19
In case you have not realized, today is the 7th anniversary of September 11th.

Lets remember all whom have lost their life's on this tragic day......

A moment of silence..

yes it is hard to believe its been 7 years since that very tragic day.i been thinking about it alot today:cool:neo

Iafte
09-11-2008, 13:14
I am reminded almost everyday. I work 4 blocks from ground zero.

*bows head*

Coldspring
09-11-2008, 17:30
Sorry about the post that got deleted. I'm about fed up with 911 and politics, let it rest and stick to hammocks.

Dutch
09-11-2008, 18:01
Today is my daughter's 2nd birthday, which puts a happier spin on the day. It's much better to be eating cake and opening presents. I sewn her a skirt out of bandanas.

slowhike
09-11-2008, 19:16
Sorry about the post that got deleted. I'm about fed up with 911 and politics, let it rest and stick to hammocks.

I'm tired of politics too, & we will let that rest, but if people here on HF want to say a word of respect for those that died that day, including of course the police & fire fighters & other rescue workers that knowingly put thier life on the line, they can do so.
We don't need personal commentary on the issue, just words of respect for the innocent that died. ...Tim

neo
09-11-2008, 19:19
Today is my daughter's 2nd birthday, which puts a happier spin on the day. It's much better to be eating cake and opening presents. I sewn her a skirt out of bandanas.

:)awesome i wish her a happy birthday,they dont stay babies long,i cant believe my boys will soon be 13 and 15:shades:neo

neo
09-11-2008, 19:21
I'm tired of politics too, & we will let that rest, but if people here on HF want to say a word of respect for those that died that day, including of course the police & fire fighters & other rescue workers that knowingly put thier life on the line, they can do so.
We don't need personal commentary on the issue, just words of respect for the innocent that died. ...Tim

i agree.a lot of people dont have respect.respect means a lot to me.not politics here,just paying respect for those that lost thier lives:cool:neo

FanaticFringer
09-11-2008, 20:26

My birthday as well.

Dutch
09-11-2008, 20:28
My birthday as well.

Well happy bday to you

FanaticFringer
09-11-2008, 20:32
Well happy bday to you

Thanks......

*HangMan*
09-12-2008, 17:44
Happy belated Dutch daughter and FF! And Coldspring as far being fed up; thats upsetting that you see this post that way. Its a sad day of rememberance and loss of life. Like slowhike said its about respect.

Whats sad is that anyone, including myself remember exactly what they were doing when it all happened.