PDA

View Full Version : Short introduction...

Duncan
09-26-2008, 04:34
Goodmorning (in my case) everybody.

I've been "hanging around" a little bit here and thought it would be polite to introduce myself a little bit.

My name is Duncan and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been camping for quite some time now and since I discovered hammocking I'm very keen on trying. I've been abroad for a couple of months for my work so I home within a couple of weeks I can finally try my hammocks (I've got a HH and a Clark).

I normally go hiking with one of my dogs so I have to figure out the best way to do that with the hammock.

Thanks for all the information I allready gathered here and I hope I can put some helpfull information in the future.

Duncan.

slowhike
09-26-2008, 05:29
Welcome to HF Duncan.
In case you haven't seen these threads yet, here's one thread were people were talking about hammock camping w/ there dogs. And in the 7th post, there's a link to another thread about accommodating dogs while hammock camping.
http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3093&highlight=dogs

Peter_pan
09-26-2008, 08:10
Welcome to the hanging gang....

Pan

Coffee
09-26-2008, 08:32
Welcome.

I'm headed to the Norway area this winter for awhile. I'm going to try to put together a winter hangout there. I'll let you know when it happens. Hopefully you and others in the area can make it.

headchange4u
09-26-2008, 08:34
Welcome to Hammock Forums.