PDA

View Full Version : Customer update

jbrianb
09-10-2012, 23:18
A good number of orders went out today and more will go out tomorrow and Wednesday, but after that, we'll be incommunicado for a few days on a fishing/kayaking/hammock camping trip. Although we've been joined by them separately, Shane's younger brother and my older brother are coming with us. We're looking forward to the trip (and I am looking forward to deep-hole smallmouth bass!) and to testing some of our BIAS gear for a change. Lately, we've been under house arrest as we try to keep up with orders and we haven't given the gear the workout it deserves.

We'll be out Sept. 13-Sept. 17 and will resume corresponding, making gear and shipping immediately upon our return. Just expect delays of a few days while we get out and enjoy the fall weather.

I've posted a comment like this on another thread, but I wanted to do this in its own thread. We'll try to get an announcement up on the site, too.

Check out our Facebook page next week for a trip report. We'll put the highlights up here.

Thanks, customers and friends! Happy hanging!

TheCoyote
09-10-2012, 23:23
Have fun boys sounds like a great trip you have planned.

Jeremy

Montalaskan
09-11-2012, 07:32
Good for you and good luck!

2ply
09-11-2012, 08:40
Thanks for getting my hammock here before y'all headed off on your adventure. First rate service!!

juanchoman
09-12-2012, 20:31
That's Not fair! Lol. Enjoy!

jbrianb
09-13-2012, 00:34
That's Not fair! Lol. Enjoy!

Yours is cut and on my thread injector table for my first project on returning!

Also will be saying this in another thread, but once we catch up after returning, we're going to try to launch two new products we're excited about. Neither are revolutionary and one is overdue, but both are cool items that fill in a few small gaps in our existing line (and no, neither is a tarp, so don't ask!:)). I hesitate to say definitively when it will be given the unknown volume of customer orders we're dealing with, but the GOAL is October 1. Of course we've been known to miss goal launch dates, so take it with a grain of salt.:lol:

Dave-O
09-13-2012, 16:48
Darn it. Makes me almost wish that I didn't place an order yesterday. I keep wanting to see what you guys will make next.

Have a great time on your trip.

Sincerely,
Dave-O