PDA

View Full Version : Treklight 25% off coupon

FanaticFringer
10-22-2008, 15:56
[.................................................. ............

headchange4u
10-22-2008, 15:58
When I click on the link it's asking to sign in to Hotmail....

jeffjenn
10-22-2008, 17:29
Same here, Hotmail??

TrekLightGear
10-23-2008, 01:38
I was planning on coming out of the woodwork to share our new fall coupon with you but it looks like FF beat me to it! (Well sort of, it sounds like the link wasn't working)

The coupon code is FALL99567 and it's good until Nov. 15th. I sent it out to our newsletter subscribers and even though I'm more than happy to share it with you all, it'd be great if some of you could go ahead and sign up for our mailing list anyways! It's just another way I can keep in touch and let you know when we're having a sale or have exciting news to share.

I'm still keeping up with Hammock Forums on a regular basis through email digests and I'm happy to see that the community is growing and still talking up a storm. Trek Light is also growing quickly and it's keeping me busier than ever but I hope to begin posting a bit more soon!

Thanks FF for the post that got me to finally click the Reply button again (it's been almost a full year!). Thanks also to Seracer for posting the great trip reports with your Trek Light.

pure_mahem
10-24-2008, 00:25
Just in time for me to order a new hammock for my wifes birthday! Thanks Seth! I enjoy the newsletter and encourage you all to sign up for it I signed up when I ordered my last hammock. Nothing but good thing to say about Seth and Treklight!