PDA

View Full Version : first night rocking in my camper

miyanc
09-15-2012, 12:00
ok so my son loved it. I can't even begin to compare it to the gt I set up next to it last night. I had my 8yo snug and secure. I set it up in seconds. From tree to tree I felt proud to own it. I even loved the bead you put in the adjustable end of the whoopie. Especially considering I almost pulled it thru.

I do have 2 questions. Shinny side in or out. Is there a rule or is it just preference.

I do enjoy the fact that the gt has the pouch attached to the hammock, however I don't like where it is. Can you think of a place to sew it where it can be utilized as a pocket and I won't lose it because its attached?

2ply
09-15-2012, 13:02
Mine is the WWM dbl so both sides are shinny:D Your going to like it once you get it back from your son, I sleep great in mine.

miyanc
09-15-2012, 13:22
Mine is the WWM dbl so both sides are shinny:D Your going to like it once you get it back from your son, I sleep great in mine.

I believe my next one will be a dl. I am not sure about the camper because my son slept in it but in the gt I learned why people say its a pain to sleep on a pad. Maybe I will just glue thumb tacks to the bottom of the pad. That should keep it in place. Jk.

2ply
09-15-2012, 13:48
I did the dbl bottom as a way to hold the pad in place with the cooler weather coming and for the additional weight it would hold.

miyanc
09-15-2012, 14:25
I did the dbl bottom as a way to hold the pad in place with the cooler weather coming and for the additional weight it would hold.

the camper can hold up to 300 I believe so sl was fine. I was going to just enough to get started but also lowest price. If I had the money I would have made some mods. I also figured I would give it a whirl to better understand the mods I wanted and make the next one the mod'ed one.