PDA

View Full Version : KickAssQuilts

Doctari
02-20-2007, 13:38
FYI; This just went up on Patrick's site:

> 2/19/2007 - Folks, I'm going to have to stop sewing for the foreseeable future, I'm afraid. It's not an easy decision for me, but things with the new manufacturer didn't work out the way I'd hoped. I also have some things going on with my "real" job that are keeping me busy. That plus the growing interest just doesn't allow for me to do the work with the kind of customer service that I need to be providing. So, in the next couple of weeks, I'll be changing the site around to be a resource for making your own products. I feel that I can be a valuable contact for that and that helping people do that is something I can manage very well. Also, I can see what I can do about putting those interested in having one made in touch with others who would be willing to do the work. I already have a few leads on this and will post as I know more. And of course, anyone who has purchased an underquilt from me will be completely supported for as long as they own it. Thank you very much and I'm sorry for all of the turmoil lately. <

So sad.

Doctari.

headchange4u
02-20-2007, 14:25
Sad news indeed. At least he is going to help out the DIY community with the revamp of his site.

blackbishop351
02-20-2007, 16:18
He will still make fully constructed quilts available to those who want them. Contact him for details. More to come soon.