PDA

View Full Version : Dutchware Customer Service

itsjustbusiness999
11-01-2012, 18:50
Customer service is just top notch here. Ordered some dutch buckles, ti clips, and 6 ft webbing for my suspension. Got a call right after I placed the order to confirm what I wanted as the website had recently changed and had a really great discussion on my new toys. He even threw in a few extras to boot. I will have a chance to try everything out on the citico loop in TN / NC next weekend and hope to have some good pics up here afterward. If you're thinking about getting some dutchware, don't hesitate to pull the trigger, its made for hammock hangers by hammock hangers, a FUBU of the outdoors if you will :D.

lazy river road
11-01-2012, 19:10
If it aint Dutch it aint much. And not only does he have great customer service He's easy on the eye's.

dragon360
11-01-2012, 19:15
Great person to deal with - always a pleasure - and some great gear to boot!

nom@d
11-02-2012, 15:20
You gotta show those elves some love too.

ShadowAlpha
11-04-2012, 22:12
The elf is my friend!

markrvp
11-04-2012, 22:16
I ordered several items from Dutch and got them within 3 days of placing my order. They are really top notch!!

Kyle
11-05-2012, 22:40
Placed an order this afternoon, and had the shipping notice less than an hour later. Really doesn't get better.

Dogbone
11-05-2012, 23:09
Ordered my Dutch this weekend was sent out today. Not even Santa can compete with that:lol:

Jtupnsmoke
12-05-2012, 17:40
I must be the unlucky one...ordered a couple of dutch clips and quilt hangers 2 days ago and still haven't heard anything about shipping

Fish on
12-05-2012, 17:45
I must be the unlucky one...ordered a couple of dutch clips and quilt hangers 2 days ago and still haven't heard anything about shipping

Hang tight Jt- Dutch must be taking some of his Elves to task right now. He'll get to you ASAP. Greatest customer service I've ever had and quickest shipping on all my orders.

docterusa
12-05-2012, 18:27
after MANY MANY Dutch purchases, the service is the best I have seen yet!!!
Great people and great product!!!!
Thanks

Jtupnsmoke
12-06-2012, 22:07
I emailed them and they said it shipped today :) Said I was the last order on a very busy day just got a little behind. No biggie. How do they usually ship the small stuff? First class?

BillnGA
12-06-2012, 22:45
Ordered myself some Dutch goodies a few days ago. Hoping there will be a package in the mailbox waiting for me when I get back in town this weekend! Tis the season for presents (to myself)!!!

jerzybears
12-07-2012, 19:19
Got my Dutch ware today. occupy Wall Street by supporting small-business.

Raoul Duke
12-08-2012, 19:11
Does Dutchware normally send a shipping notification? I ordered my stuff on Monday and haven't heard anything from them. This is my first order from them, so I don't know what to expect.

Dutch
12-08-2012, 19:47
Does Dutchware normally send a shipping notification? I ordered my stuff on Monday and haven't heard anything from them. This is my first order from them, so I don't know what to expect.

We do and I am sure you shipped right away. However my elf has been missing notifications lately. Pm my with you order number or name and I will check it out

craige
12-08-2012, 21:15
You gotta show those elves some love too.

+1, Keith just helped me with an order, couldn't be happier! :D

Raoul Duke
12-08-2012, 21:29
We do and I am sure you shipped right away. However my elf has been missing notifications lately. Pm my with you order number or name and I will check it out

Thanks! I PM'd you the order number. No worries, really. It hasn't even been a week yet, but I was curious since I hadn't seen the shipping notification.

Raoul Duke
12-11-2012, 12:52
Got my stuff quickly, and Dutch even PM'd me from a hang to give me an update. Great customer service, and great products. My cinch buckles, dutch clips, tree huggers, and stingerz work great.

Panic
12-11-2012, 13:30
Got my stuff quickly, and Dutch even PM'd me from a hang to give me an update. Great customer service, and great products. My cinch buckles, dutch clips, tree huggers, and stingerz work great.

Now we just need to get to the woods and put all of this stuff to use. I think I'll be slepping in the hammock tonight to test out my new underquilt. Temps supposed to be in the low 30's. Did you wanna try to plan a trip for this weekend?

Eagle Eye
12-16-2012, 16:05

Notifications get sent with every shipped product at the end of the day, usually around 5:00 pm (the post office closes at 4:30 and I am usually the last customer there). Please remember that with the complete suspension, spliced flyz and stringers and our newest ridgelines, I create these as they are ordered. There are just too many options to keep every spliced item and hugger/strap length stocked. I do try to create extra of standard stuff but as soon as I get a couple extra items made you all come along and buy it all up. Can't complain about that.

Plus since I do not technically work for Dutchware, our companies work together to create the magic, I get to create my own hours. The opportunity to enjoy life more because of what Dutch has given me is something that I take advantage of. I cannot thank him enough for allowing me to be the sole Elf, it is the best "job" I could ever imagine. You all think he is a generous and caring person but you only see the Tarp, there is so much more underneath that is even better.

My wife and I have a single grandson who is 3 1/2 and spends 2-3 nights/days a week with us. When he is here I get to enjoy being with him and for nothing will I give that up. I do miss sleeping on those days. I missed to much time with my three stepchildren growing up because of the flawed thinking that work was the most important thing in my life. I am glad I got the chance to let life teach me that lesson while I still have a chance to enjoy it. Since my wife had a major back surgery last month and has been down (she is doing fantastic now though and helping around the shop and house again) it has been pretty hectic.

All that being said we do strive to get all orders out the same or next day and for the most part we have been able to do that. If there ever is a need for parts or anything Dutchware sells to be delivered to you with deadline, ie an upcoming hang, please let me know either in your order or by emailing me at [email protected] and I will either put an even greater effort or if needed we can even manually upgrade the shipping method. I am very flexible and as you all know Dutch will not spare any expense or effort to make sure every customer is completely satisfied, another reason I am proud to work with him.

Please except our best wishes for a Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday Season and a Prosperous New Year!!

steveflinn
12-16-2012, 23:54
Customer service is just top notch here.

I don't think so.

I think the whole apparatus has been attached to an anchor point somewhere above the notches altogether, likely with some kind of physics-defying alien coupling technology.

craige
12-17-2012, 10:04
I don't think so.

I think the whole apparatus has been attached to an anchor point somewhere above the notches altogether, likely with some kind of physics-defying alien coupling technology.

Where's that damned like button? +1

Dutch
12-23-2012, 09:56
It really pleases me to here good feedback on customer service as I put a lot of effort into it. Sometimes we really bend over backwards and it feels like an obligation that we are glad to do, but to get such positive reviews is an unexpected pleasure.

steveflinn
12-23-2012, 13:16
Don't let OSHA hear about the backwards-bending thing, they'll drown you in paperwork.

Loki
12-31-2012, 18:24
That Dutch and his Elves have done it again! Amazing turnaround!

I placed two separate orders on Friday 28th - including a request for a custom item.
Received an email almost immediately - clarified the custom request and

Voila!

Today, next business day, Monday 31st - Both orders arrived as specified.

WOW! Great service from www.dutchwaregear.com (as always).

Thanks Dutch! Thanks Elves! Thanks Tato!

:D

Jcavenagh
12-31-2012, 19:12
Yep...My daughter placed an order 0n 12/16...it shipped 12/18.
USPS got kinda slow...I inquired roundabout 12/28 or so to see if they had a tracking #. Got a reply in like 45 minutes.

The stuff showed up in the mailbox today(LOVE IT). Anyway, I let Dutch and the elf know it got here and BOTH of them replied to me independently. So, some folks who take pride in what they do make customers feel like important people. How do you spell SERVICE?

Callahan
01-16-2013, 09:45
Another satisfied customer here...nothing but great service from the Dutchware crew on every order I have placed. Flyz, dynaglide, quilt clips, dutch hooks, and now the Dutch Biners to trick out my RidgeRunner. Every order has been processed and shipped quickly, and every piece of gear is in use, holds up great, and lightens or improves my setup. Great gear, excellent service every time!

Cheers :D