PDA

View Full Version : My Gear Stash is No Longer a Dutch Free Zone

dirtwheels
11-27-2012, 14:14
Looking forward to the Ti Flyz Grill & Ti Dutch Clips.

Now I must step away from the gear pages....

raiffnuke
11-27-2012, 14:19
Great gear purchases! Dutch makes some really good items. And the Dutch Grill is one awesome idea. I really like mine, now I am in the mood for some steaks! :D

dragon360
11-27-2012, 14:35
Ha - did I miss out on my Flyz grill?!

Dos
11-27-2012, 14:39
Dutch just sent me a email thiers only 9 left make that 8 goto dutch's store goto custom work type 9$ and flyz grill and there one on the way to you.

this is from rgbn on the other thread (the one where Rev posted about his grilling his steaks)

I just saw this myself and ordered one as well....

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/showthread.php?t=62856

BillnGA
11-27-2012, 14:44
So far my hammock gear has been Dutch-free, but I'm really the dutch clips and stingerZ are starting to make me itch. I might have to scratch that itch.

dirtwheels
11-27-2012, 14:45
Thanks, but I'm wonder about a cure...

I also ordered Tato's Ti Element, thinking fish on the Flyz. Have you used the Flyz grill much? I haven't seen the dimensions could you post those?

Great gear purchases! Dutch makes some really good items. And the Dutch Grill is one awesome idea. I really like mine, now I am in the mood for some steaks! :D

Gee, where ya' been drag??? Link to the introduction thread below.

Ha - did I miss out on my Flyz grill?!

dragon360
11-27-2012, 14:59
I need to keep my HF going 24 hours!! Thanks guys!

dirtwheels
11-27-2012, 15:10
Yeah, I may have spent too much time here.....and I'm still a noob!!

I need to keep my HF going 24 hours!! Thanks guys!

raiffnuke
11-27-2012, 15:12
Thanks, but I'm wonder about a cure...

I also ordered Tato's Ti Element, thinking fish on the Flyz. Have you used the Flyz grill much? I haven't seen the dimensions could you post those?

Gee, where ya' been drag??? Link to the introduction thread below.

I don't have the dimensions handy as I am at work, but roughly 5" by 5", i can get the real dimensions when I get home. I seasoned mine by putting it on my gas stove in my kitchen. It turned a pretty blue color when I was done. :boggle: You gotta love Titanium!

dirtwheels
11-27-2012, 15:29
Did you treat it like cast iron with oil?

I don't have the dimensions handy as I am at work, but roughly 5" by 5", i can get the real dimensions when I get home. I seasoned mine by putting it on my gas stove in my kitchen. It turned a pretty blue color when I was done. :boggle: You gotta love Titanium!

raiffnuke
11-27-2012, 15:31
Did you treat it like cast iron with oil?

Not yet, that is the next step I plan on doing. I will probably do that tonight. I am worried that the oil will just smoke/burn off as the Ti can get really hot really quick. I will have to oil and burn outside, I think setting the smoke detector off would get me kicked out of the house....but come to think of that...my hammock stand is outside....;)

dirtwheels
11-27-2012, 15:34
Hopefully you have a gas grill out there too! Sounds like a case for low and slow.

Not yet, that is the next step I plan on doing. I will probably do that tonight. I am worried that the oil will just smoke/burn off as the Ti can get really hot really quick. I will have to oil and burn outside, I think setting the smoke detector off would get me kicked out of the house....but come to think of that...my hammock stand is outside....;)

raiffnuke
11-27-2012, 18:36
Here is my Dutch Grill. It is 4"x4".

http://www.hammockforums.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=42768&d=1354059348

dirtwheels
11-29-2012, 00:17
Thanks for the pic, I didn't realize there was so little waste! Are there durability concerns? Some of those areas look really skinny.

Here is my Dutch Grill. It is 4"x4".

annistonfire153
11-29-2012, 00:51
I feel the need to buy hammock BLING!