PDA

View Full Version : I love my new WWM

Demeter
12-27-2012, 12:34
I have 2 Hennessy Hammocks. Decided I need a lightweight "winter" hammock with no bug net to make up for the extra ounces of down insulation. I received my WWM the other day. I am a hot pink kind of girl but really like the digital camo print. Added my whoopie slings and was out for the night in no time.

I have to say without a doubt the absolute best night of sleep I have had in a hammock so far. I am so glad I bought this!

Caveman
12-27-2012, 13:01
I really like my micro as well. Going from a HH to an 11' is awesome. It's so light and I've been using it quite a bit lately. They are great! :)

Barlutti
12-27-2012, 13:05
I have to say without a doubt the absolute best night of sleep I have had in a hammock so far. I am so glad I bought this!

you said it. I love my WWM and the 11' is amazing for comfort :) enjoy the new hammock

mbcruzin
12-27-2012, 15:59
Welcome to the club. My XL camper is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice

spaceweaseal
01-06-2013, 02:46
You can't go wrong with any of the BIAS hammocks..

Brute1100
01-06-2013, 03:05
What width do you guys have? I have heard a lot of good things about the length but no one ever mentions how wide they got it...

Rolloff
01-06-2013, 03:46
Well done and welcome to the fold. Now you know one of the best secrets out there >> Hard to beat a BIAS :thumbup1:

Fish<><
01-06-2013, 07:17
I'm currently going on 5 continuous months in my WWM and still love it as much as I did the day I received it in the mail. Brian makes a darn competitive hammock, and I am another thats happy to lay my "butt in a sling".

Brute-mines a 64" WWM with knotty mod...

Texico
01-09-2013, 22:17
What width do you guys have? I have heard a lot of good things about the length but no one ever mentions how wide they got it...

When I get mine in we'll need to have another Texas hang. I ordered a WWM in the 52 inch wide model. I can't wait to get it.

breyman
01-09-2013, 22:55
I have the WW (just the 1.1 instead of the 1.0 fabric) with the knotty mod. It's about the best hammock available for the money out there right now. Great hammock at an amazing price.

Texico
01-14-2013, 19:00
Looks like I won't be getting my WWM this week. Oh well, just means I need to plan another trip for when it does arrive! Life can be so hard sometimes... XD

Brute1100
01-14-2013, 19:05
Looks like I won't be getting my WWM this week. Oh well, just means I need to plan another trip for when it does arrive! Life can be so hard sometimes... XD

That sucks... Oh well some other time... Your eno dn has served you well enough for this long what is a few more nights...

Narksos
01-15-2013, 13:53
I am a hot pink kind of girl but really like the digital camo print.

The digital camo print was the reason I went with the WW over the WWM. If Brian/Shane had that 1.0 (I think they weighed it and it actually came in lighter) in a solid colour then I would have been all over it!

That said, I love my WW. My girlfriend really wants her own hammock and if we don't
DIY then it will definitely be a BIAS (though she might go with a campus lounger so she can get it in blue)!