PDA

View Full Version : Second UGQ on the way!

Winterwind
02-02-2013, 13:02
Looks like my 20deg. flight jacket will arrive Mon.! Thanks Paul and Missy! Now the rest of you guys and gals leave them alone so they can R&D the bridge UQs-only joking.

Winterwind
02-04-2013, 20:41
Beautiful olive brown and grey 20deg. flight jacket arrived today!Excellent work.Thanks for the UGQ bennie Paul.

sr1355
02-04-2013, 21:35
Your welcome, thank you for your business...

Floridahanger
02-05-2013, 22:59
Beautiful olive brown and grey 20deg. flight jacket arrived today!Excellent work.Thanks for the UGQ bennie Paul.

OK...... Now.... Paul was at FH3 and brought a sweet quilt to show us. Really cool to see you there, Paul and Missy Lou.

We need pics of your new downy, warm personal cocoon to keep you snug as a bug in those cold nights.

MedicineMan
02-05-2013, 23:05
I'm not leaving them alone. Paul just got some m50 I had shipped their way.

Winterwind
02-06-2013, 11:12
OK...... Now.... Paul was at FH3 and brought a sweet quilt to show us. Really cool to see you there, Paul and Missy Lou.

We need pics of your new downy, warm personal cocoon to keep you snug as a bug in those cold nights.Yea,the inability to deal with the digital age is bugging me. I used to be an avid photog.For the time being,though,my SLR is loaded with slide film.Guess I'll have to come around,eventually.By the way,Paul told me the "Papa Bear" in his comparison post was mine[guess I need to learn to link as well!]