PDA

View Full Version : PapaSmurf - Randy - Great guy

*HangMan*
03-02-2013, 13:29
I just wanted to say I really appreciate the customer service and communication that Dream Hammocks has. :thumbup1:

breyman
03-02-2013, 21:40
Randy's replied to emails faster than any other cottage vendor I've dealt with, which is saying something. I had several questions before and after a recent purchase and each one was answered in well less than 24 hours. One within about 15 minutes. Good stuff!

Labrador
03-02-2013, 22:13
I have to agree that Randy's customer service is awesome, and I haven't even actually gotten to place an order yet. He has been tremendously helpful with all of the questions I have had for him so far. Now I just can't wait to get the money together so that I can also checkout his craftsmanship first hand.

PapaSmurf
03-02-2013, 22:59
Thanks guys for the great feedback.
I really enjoy working with you folks to spec and build all these cool projects.
It's encouraging to hear that things are working the way we like.

River Otter
03-02-2013, 23:32
I've only heard great things about Dream Hammocks and Randy. It's great that this community has such fantastic business people in it.

sjarvis
03-02-2013, 23:58
I'm just gonna pile on: I've bought two hammocks from Randy in the last six months, and both experiences have been fantastic. He's great to work with, and my son's Darien UL (+mods) was his favorite Christmas present. I can hardly keep him out of it. I love my DangerBird, too.

hairbear
03-03-2013, 18:42
I too have recieved great feed back. I also got a chance to see Gideon's ul this weekend, it left a great impression on me.

Montalaskan
03-05-2013, 08:35
My experience mirrors Labrador's. I am saving up for a DB and Papa Smurf has been great in responding to my questions.

Turk3
03-05-2013, 08:49
I just want to echo my response to the great service from Papa Smurf and excellent workmanship on his Hammocks....I would do business any day with Randy...which I will!!
I just ordered four hammocks about a month ago...could not be happier with the results...Keep it up PapaSmuff

Turk3

Cali
03-05-2013, 14:02
PapaSmurf makes some sweeeeet hammocks. I've had two DangerBirds (one ordered from PapaSmurf and one bought from another forum member) and a Darien UL and they are all super, fantastic hammocks. I slept in my DangerBird this weekend and it was such a wonderful night and I didn't wake up until 8 am. Darn birds chirping. :lol:

Randy is great to deal with also. He is very customer service oriented. Thanks Randy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

yooz85
03-31-2013, 23:55
Cant be said enough, excellent customer service. For my case he went above and beyond what he needed to do. I couldnt be happier or recommend him enough!

Greenflowers
04-01-2013, 03:49
I just got my free bird and is it awesome!!!!

TRU
04-01-2013, 05:57
Double thumbs up from my experience with Pap Smurf too!! Great guy with great products who is always willing to share his knowledge!

My son loved the Darien so much, he was asleep in it within 20 minutes the other morning.

McBroom
04-01-2013, 12:56
It's great to see all of this positive feedback, especially from repeat customers. I just ordered a DangerBird (373). I also received prompt feedback from Randy when placing my order and he advised me on the best hammock for my needs. Now comes the hardest part, waiting!

Agfadoc
04-24-2013, 14:49
Just got my Dangerbird today, looking forward to setting it up. Randy really was amazing because I am a big pain in the butt.

Thanks Randy!

PapaSmurf
04-24-2013, 15:17
Just got my Dangerbird today, looking forward to setting it up. Randy really was amazing because I am a big pain in the butt.

Thanks Randy!

You big pain in the butt! :lol:
Enjoy. I thought your Foliage Gray & Olive Brown color combo really worked well together.

Agfadoc
04-24-2013, 15:37
You big pain in the butt! :lol:
Enjoy. I thought your Foliage Gray & Olive Brown color combo really worked well together.

I'm laying in it right now. This rocks Randy, it's everything I wanted, looks awesome, and is more comfortable than I imagined. Thanks so much for a terrific job.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/25/9evyvysy.jpg