PDA

View Full Version : Winter tadpole?

Mountain Gout
03-04-2013, 08:57
Had to get out to try my new camo tadpole, and my 2qzq uq protector..
Very happy with both.. As you can see, the tadpole gives plenty of coverage for my black bird.. Had a good wind all night, left the tarp setup mostly open to test the uqp... Thermometer said 23f. for a low... And it really did it's job, nary a stray breeze robbed me of heat... Life is good!!.... Thanks to both Marty and 2qzq for making great products, keeping this old fella outdoors where I belong!!!

highlife
03-04-2013, 09:43
Awesome! I've been eyeing the WL Tadpole for sometime, and things like this are likely going to push me over the edge. Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad to hear it worked out!

Mountain Gout
03-04-2013, 10:13
Awesome! I've been eyeing the WL Tadpole for sometime, and things like this are likely going to push me over the edge. Thanks for sharing, and I'm glad to hear it worked out!

Well.... Let me help you out a little more..:lol:

flatline
03-04-2013, 10:44
nice report MG.
the WL camo is 4 season.
it's surprising how much a 2QZQ UQP can help with insulation efficiency.

Mountain Gout
03-04-2013, 11:17
nice report MG.
the WL camo is 4 season.

Yep.. Pretty soon I will get their cuben fiber grizz beak to try out..
Man, this stuff is just too much fun!!

spaceweaseal
03-05-2013, 17:02
Very nice.
I can't wait to get out with my camo tadpole this week...

tommyhawk
03-07-2013, 19:28
Nice rig been looking at tadpole myself new to all this hanging wandering if anyone has gotten the optional side pull outs on the tadpole or is there a need for them.

smitty.srs
03-07-2013, 19:43
nice report MG.
the WL camo is 4 season.

I agree 100% regarding the 2QZQ UQP. I bought one last Fall and used it at 16* with the HG 0* Phoenix and WL King TQ a couple weeks ago. There was a steady wind and a light snow, too. What a combo!!! Warm and snug all night long. If it wasn't for natures call my slumber would have been perfect.:lol:

Lamph
03-08-2013, 08:00
I just received my tadpole in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to try it out.