PDA

View Full Version : What Tree To Tree Hammock would be good for me!?

JesterJosev
03-16-2013, 19:57
I like the idea of Speer hammocks. The thing is I’m large at 6”2 @220 (aprox). I’m wondering what would people suggest regarding Tree To Tree Trail Gear’s selection of hammocks that’s long enough for me to be comfortable but also has the integrated bug net? I like the idea of being minimalist with my gear so suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help, and all the best.
-Jo

smithobx
03-17-2013, 13:52
I like the idea of Speer hammocks. The thing is I’m large at 6”2 @220. I’m wondering what would people suggest regarding Tree To Tree Trail Gear’s selection of hammocks that’s long enough for me to be comfortable but also has the integrated bug net? I like the idea of being minimalist with my gear so suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks for your help, and all the best.
-Jo

At your weight and height, I would recommend the full size Switchback. It comes in different configurations, netted, no net, single or double layer, depending on your preference. We are also proud to offer the classic Speer Hammock, in my opinion, the hammock that popularized this form of camping. Give us a call if you have any questions....John