View Full Version : definate head count

neo
03-11-2007, 16:17
this coming weekend is the 1st annual mid tenn hangout
at merriwether lewis on the natchez trace parkway
i just need a definate head count:cool: neo

tnhillbilly
03-11-2007, 20:30
Neo, since I had open heart surgery (8 by-passes) on March 2nd, I will not be able to hang with you. However if the weather is not too bad my wife said she will drive me down for a couple of hours on Saturday to observe the different riggs and pick the peoples brains. Will that be OK? Of course it will also depend on my continued progress. tnhillbilly

neo
03-11-2007, 20:34
Neo, since I had open heart surgery (8 by-passes) on March 2nd, I will not be able to hang with you. However if the weather is not too bad my wife said she will drive me down for a couple of hours on Saturday to observe the different riggs and pick the peoples brains. Will that be OK? Of course it will also depend on my continued progress. tnhillbilly

:) hey bro,i am glad your surgery went well,i hope you have a complete
recovery,that would be great if you and your wife dropped by for a couple hours,i hang at merriwether lewis a lot being that it is beautiful and free
and not crowed,so there will be plenty of opertunities to hang again:cool: neo

slowhike
03-11-2007, 22:19
hey tnhillbilly... i didn't know about your surgery. i'm glad it went well.
and maybe we'll see you at a camp out soon. ...tim

FishBone
03-12-2007, 08:11
See you Friday night, Neo.:cool:

neo
03-12-2007, 08:41
See you Friday night, Neo.:cool:

:) see ya at the hangout:cool: neo

NCPatrick
03-12-2007, 08:51
Ya'll have fun. Take some pictures!

headchange4u
03-12-2007, 09:15
I, unfortunately, have to work Saturday so I won't be able to make it to this one. It sucks because I am really wanting to try out my new hammock.

BillyBob58
03-12-2007, 11:57
Neo,

It's going to come down to a last minute thing for me, regarding whether I can come at all or whether or not I can just come for one day. At the moment I'm still on call at the hospital until Sunday afternoon, though I still have some hope of getting somebody to cover it for me. Do the camping sites have to be reserved in advance, or is it so uncrowded that that is not really a worry? If you have to know right now, I guess you have to put me down as a no-show. However, if things change for me can I let you know different at the last moment, like Thursday night or something? It sounds like it's going to be a good time in a pretty place. It's about a 4 Hour Drive straight north from Tupelo Mississippi to Nashville. Do you think it would be somewhat less to Meriwether Lewis Park? In other words, isn't this park south of Nashville?
Thanks for putting this together
Bill

Ewker
03-12-2007, 12:08
it is closer to Alabama than it is to Nashville..it is at mile marker 385 give or take a few miles

neo
03-12-2007, 12:44
:) rainman from whiteblaze he is coming for sure to:cool: neo

Ewker
03-16-2007, 22:13
I just talked to Neo. He is down there with Rain Man (off WB) and Fishbone. It will be the first time for either of them to hang other than being in their backyard. I am heading down tomorrow and should be there around noon. Tomorrow will be the first time I hang a hammock. Temps are suppose to be in the low 30's. I am taking my tent just in case I get cold in the hammock.

slowhike
03-17-2007, 08:14
I just talked to Neo. He is down there with Rain Man (off WB) and Fishbone. It will be the first time for either of them to hang other than being in their backyard. I am heading down tomorrow and should be there around noon. Tomorrow will be the first time I hang a hammock. Temps are suppose to be in the low 30's. I am taking my tent just in case I get cold in the hammock.

all-right ewker!!! about time you gave that thing a real test;)