PDA

View Full Version : HF Videos.

turk
02-10-2009, 20:35
HF Video section is finally here woooooooo!!!!

I have been away folks. Very sorry I missed everyone at the Mt Rogers hang. Can't tell you how much I was looking foward to attending. I had some really tough times in my life with some health issues and my lungs over christmas with a long hospital stay. Missed you guys. Anyways the news is good. I am still young enough to change my life and the damage is not irreversible, and am feeling much better overall. So exciting to see a video section to the forums.
This is awesome.

Missed you guys. Hope to catch up soon.

Only 2013 new posts to catch up on.

cheers.

stormcrow
02-10-2009, 20:40
We were wondering where you were. We have been missing you videos! Some others here at HF have been stepping up to the lens along with Shug of course. I am sorry to hear that you were having health issues but am glad to know things are doing better for you.

We needs some more episodes of Hammock TV! :lol::lol:

Adam

Cannibal
02-10-2009, 20:44
Glad the health is working out to be OK. We can't afford to loose the grand poobah of cold hangin!:thumbup1:

headchange4u
02-10-2009, 20:47
You were missed, but there will be other hang outs. Glad you are feeling better. I hope to have several new videos up this weekend. Stay tuned.

GrizzlyAdams
02-10-2009, 20:47
yah Turk!
great to have you back. We were concerned. The way you live out on the edge guy....Looking forward to your next polar bear wrasslin video

Grizz

turk
02-10-2009, 21:30
no bear wrestling for this year :( I cannot return to the arctic as my lungs are still healing. But I promise an absolutely epic winter video next year. Instead I will have to use every trick in the book and try and entertain my audience with ideas and trips that are not quite so extreme. Have to take it easy for awhile while I heal. No temps below 0 deg F. In other words (tropical temps only).

I truly hope your Mt Rogers group hang was a total blast and look forward to reading about it. Mark and I truly are apologetic for not being there. It was entirely my fault. I was very illl. Feeling much better now though.

I have some footage to share with HF, and I am blown away to find that there is now a video section on the forum woooooooO!!!! this is awesome.
Have been waiting for this to finally happen.

I am a huge fan of every member that posts a video. Thanks for keeping an idea alive and contributing to a new evolution in this website.

I have a tremendous amount of reading to catch up on in the posts I have missed in the last 2 months.

Cheers.

TURK.

JayS
02-10-2009, 23:44
Welcome back and here's to your health! Missed ya.

warbonnetguy
02-11-2009, 00:10
yes, welcome back turk

Shadowmoss
02-11-2009, 08:43
(((turk)))

Welcome back!

rigidpsycho
02-11-2009, 08:51
Welcome back Turk you have been greatly missed.

NCPatrick
02-11-2009, 09:38
Welcome back Turk! I was afraid you'd gotten frozen solid somewhere in the Great White North. I figured we'd see you again in the Spring, when you thawed back out. Good to have you back.

HappyCamper
02-11-2009, 10:02
Welcome back! Your name was mentioned quite often at Mt. Rogers. Everyone missed you or wanted to meet you for first time, including myself. Thanks for the update and glad to hear you are on the mend.