PDA

View Full Version : ?bias?

Big Bacon
03-31-2013, 23:25
So last month they had a great sale on bug nets, the month before they had a sale on hammocks. So in April what's it going to be? And will I need it :boggle: I love my bug net.

Brute1100
04-01-2013, 06:51
Regardless what it is I think you need it... Well maybe not "need" it... But want it bad enough to justify... :D

Fixxr5
04-01-2013, 07:02
:thumbup::thumbup:Sale!!!!!! I'm all in!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

jbrianb
04-01-2013, 07:41
I am recovering from the Hiker Lite push in February still. Shane is HAMMERED (the likes of which I have never seen) with Nano Buginators. I think we're going to spend April catching up and, if time allows, prototype a new project.

These day jobs are getting harder and harder to hang on to.

spaceweaseal
04-01-2013, 10:06
I thought today was the release of the new tarps...

jbrianb
04-01-2013, 14:05
Actually, we're soon to be launching a new line of hammocks that offer an integrated net, an optional tarp/rain fly, some tension poles, and -- here's the real beauty -- this thing works on the ground. In fact, you stake it down, unzip it to walk inside and you have some headroom and it comfortably sleeps two people... no more looking for trees! How cool is that? You'd probably want a pad or something to lie on and it works, mostly, without suspension. No need for messy straps, toggles, whoopies and more.

We're calling it the BIAS Ground Hammock and it, as we say, "helps you keep both cheeks firmly on the ground.":lol:

spaceweaseal
04-01-2013, 15:47
Well heck, that sounds great....

body942
04-03-2013, 22:59
.... and was posted on April Fool's Day;). Hmmmmm....:lol::lol::lol:

jbrianb
04-04-2013, 12:54
.... and was posted on April Fool's Day;). Hmmmmm....:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah... I found out, too, that it wasn't revolutionary. Apparently they make something that already fits this niche -- a tent.:lol:

leeinmemphis
04-04-2013, 12:59
After talking to Shane it sounds like you guys should take this month to catch your breaths. You know what they say about all work and no play..............

jbrianb
04-04-2013, 14:39
After talking to Shane it sounds like you guys should take this month to catch your breaths. You know what they say about all work and no play..............

It's been busy. It's hard to complain when customers support your work. That said, we've got customers who are or will be complaining if we don't get moving and we're pretty dog tired. My focus is on getting back orders caught up right now... hopefully over the next five days, we'll make up about 10-12 calendar days and based on our order sheet, that's do-able. Then things will slowly return to normal.

We're also trying to find time to work in two new projects, one of which you already know about, Lee (suspension). I won't elaborate or comment further on either because work remains yet to be done and until our customers have products in hand, we really don't need to go there.

So, though this is a little off topic, thanks to all of you for your support and patience. We know we're behind and we're going to surge over the next few days and get some products in your hands.

-- Brian and Shane

Big Bacon
04-04-2013, 14:49
It's been busy. It's hard to complain when customers support your work. That said, we've got customers who are or will be complaining if we don't get moving and we're pretty dog tired. My focus is on getting back orders caught up right now... hopefully over the next five days, we'll make up about 10-12 calendar days and based on our order sheet, that's do-able. Then things will slowly return to normal.

We're also trying to find time to work in two new projects, one of which you already know about, Lee (suspension). I won't elaborate or comment further on either because work remains yet to be done and until our customers have products in hand, we really don't need to go there.

So, though this is a little off topic, thanks to all of you for your support and patience. We know we're behind and we're going to surge over the next few days and get some products in your hands.

-- Brian and Shane

I will always support good people with a good product. I can wait on my order. I know its going to be top notch work made by people like me who enjoy what they do.

spaceweaseal
04-04-2013, 18:42
The suspension is a very cool idea and will go great on that new Netted Micro...:D

Big Bacon
04-04-2013, 19:07
if they put a net on the micro than they would have to call it micro plus/ or super micro. just a sugestion.

Granger
04-13-2013, 23:08
I will always support good people with a good product. I can wait on my order. I know its going to be top notch work made by people like me who enjoy what they do.

+1 brother