PDA

View Full Version : Norway > Oslo > June - Fjellforum Hang

logrus
04-07-2013, 13:47
This is a crosspost from the Norwegian forum Fjellforum to catch people who are not readers of that forum but who'd like to join it's all hammock hang. :)

http://www.fjellforum.no/topic/26842-hengek%C3%B8yetreff-i-nordmarka/

We're currently 4 probably and 5 maybe.

Location is somewhere in Nordmarka, exact location to be determined.
Date is sometime in June, exact date to be determined. We're aiming for a single night hang, Saturday to Sunday.

I've already offered a spare hammock to a guy who'd like to try and if there are anyone else who'd like to offer someone a trial please stand up. :)

Cheers,
Logrus

J.Andersons
04-16-2013, 15:57
Seems interesting for me but I can not understand Norvegian and not on that forum. Thanks for the crosspost on HF! Let's see how this developes and in which dates.

logrus
04-16-2013, 16:09
Seems interesting for me but I can not understand Norvegian and not on that forum. Thanks for the crosspost on HF! Let's see how this developes and in which dates.

Would be cool if you'd like to join. So far I'm guessing it's going to be the 2nd or 3rd weekend and assuming people actually show we're going to be between 5 and 10. It's just a one-nighter, possibly with a few loaners. Feel free to butt in with English on the forum, nobody minds and everyone speaks it. :)

Womble
07-21-2013, 05:15
Did this hang take place ?

If you do another next year, I might want to join, depending on the dates.

I have been to Norway last week may / first week of june and I was simply stunned by the beauty and varity of landscapes & costs. Such an amazing country. Definitively in my top list.

logrus
07-27-2013, 12:49
Hi Womble,
Hehe, I can imagine that costs might have stunned. :)

The hang did indeed take place and after some last minute cancellations we ended up with six people present. If you follow the link at the top there are a few pictures, however we were missing a paparazzi so it's a bit limited.

I would definitely like to organize another hang next year and hopefully we'll be a bit better organized then and draw a bigger crowd. (And hopefully a better location.)

I'll repeat the procedure next year with a crosspost. I wish it were possible to have a thread that was shared between forums, would have been majorly cool. :)

Cheers,
Tor Magnus