PDA

View Full Version : Donation received but no name

attroll
04-17-2013, 11:00
We received a donation in the mail this past week but there was no return address on it. There was a piece of paper in the envelope with what appears to be a user name written on it. The problem I am having is that I can only read part of the name written on the paper. If anyone has mailed in a donation within the last week and has not heard back from me yet, would you please contact me and let me know your user name so that I can upgrade your account to donating member status.

PS: the envelope was stamped Eau Claire, WI.

Thank you

WVwanderer
04-17-2013, 19:24
I just made a $20 PayPal donation and I missed adding my HF user name
WVwanderer. PM me for the transaction ID for confirmation.

angrysparrow
04-17-2013, 19:57
I just made a $20 PayPal donation and I missed adding my HF user name
WVwanderer. PM me for the transaction ID for confirmation.

No, the PayPal donations are automated to update your account. No need to do anything if you use PayPal.

This one he's talking about was a mailed-in one, ala the post office.

PappyAmos
04-18-2013, 08:55
I'm not your mystery donor but did just send in via PayPal - member name cbamos

Thanks,
Chuck

Pimms
06-19-2013, 14:25
Can I still Donate via paypal? I'm only seeing the snail mail option. If so what is the email to send the donations to. Sorry I searched and could not find the answer. Thanks for the help.

angrysparrow
06-19-2013, 14:29
You just select the amount and click the order button. PayPal option is on the next page. It applies to your account automatically.

Pimms
06-19-2013, 14:40
Oh my, I'm sorry to ask that question but I don't think I would have figured that out if you didn't help thanks!!! When I made the donation for $10 it didn't let me put in my forum name so now I have another question how do I notify the correct person about my name for the donation. (I used the same real name as my account is registered as so I am hoping it will match me up). I'm again sorry to ask such simple questions and appreciate your help.

HA HA never mind I'm all good to go thanks anyway!!