PDA

View Full Version : BIAS enlists part time help

tncamper
04-18-2013, 23:16
She sat down and said "What can I do Daddy?" So, I let her help with the whoopies. Of course her little sister had to do something, so she was put in charge of adding the beads. :) I guess it's better than them wearing there thumbs out on the DS.

I'm really just glad they want to spend more time with me. I'll take it as long as it lasts.:D

Big Bacon
04-18-2013, 23:23
I guess Tennessee's child labor laws are loose compared to okla. Yes spend every second you can before you turn into the bad guy. That's cool very cool.

SilvrSurfr
04-18-2013, 23:34
It's not you they like - it's the Amsteel.

I was expecting a splicing job offer in your post.

tncamper
04-18-2013, 23:40
It's not you they like - it's the Amsteel.

I was expecting a splicing job offer in your post.

My youngest takes all the "scraps" to use as nests for her dolls. And has a "fort" around her doll house made with the zing it cores.LOL She actually requested tonight for ridgeline pieces. :lol:

MAD777
04-19-2013, 05:29
Every minute spent with them is precious. Mine are grown and making their own families now.

breyman
04-19-2013, 07:22
It's always great to see quality daddy-daughter time. Keep it up!

Rolloff
04-19-2013, 10:47
BIAS MAGICS has been revealed! :lol:

blaktee
04-19-2013, 17:48
that is goooooood stuff!!!!!

jbrianb
04-19-2013, 19:56
It could be better. My kids want to "sew" for their "projects" but we don't "sew" we "operate thread injectors" and, furthermore, we can't teach "sewing techniques" we can teach bar tacks and quasi-straight lines. And we don't do "projects." We do "hammocks" and "straps" and our daughters want to hem pants, connect fabric for quilt boards, etc.

My little Lauren says, "Daddy, teach me to sew." I retort, "I don't sew and unless you want to make hammocks and straps, you want too much." She says, "Nevermind." And walks off brokenhearted. tncamper has figured it out. I, obviously, have not.

fishbait
05-22-2013, 10:38
It could be better. My kids want to "sew" for their "projects" but we don't "sew" we "operate thread injectors" and, furthermore, we can't teach "sewing techniques" we can teach bar tacks and quasi-straight lines. And we don't do "projects." We do "hammocks" and "straps" and our daughters want to hem pants, connect fabric for quilt boards, etc.

My little Lauren says, "Daddy, teach me to sew." I retort, "I don't sew and unless you want to make hammocks and straps, you want too much." She says, "Nevermind." And walks off brokenhearted. tncamper has figured it out. I, obviously, have not.

Hemming pants shouldn't be to difficult, besides once your daughter has that down, she'll be stitching the hammocks up for you. I remember the day my son was born, it's hard to believe he'll be graduating high school next year. Time flies by quickly enjoy the attention from the kids while you can.

jbrianb
05-22-2013, 11:56
Hemming pants shouldn't be to difficult, besides once your daughter has that down, she'll be stitching the hammocks up for you. I remember the day my son was born, it's hard to believe he'll be graduating high school next year. Time flies by quickly enjoy the attention from the kids while you can.

Same here for my daughter. Birth to high school senior in a few short years. Where does time go?

gunner76
05-22-2013, 14:02
Enjoy having your kids wanting to help while it lasts. When my boys were young they thought cutting the grass was fun. Later they decided it was work.

If your child ask how to do something like sew, try to teach them something simple like making a stuff sack to store her dolls clothes in. If she graduates to making hammocks great, if not she still learned something usefull and the two of you get to spend time together.