PDA

View Full Version : Butt in a Sling

itsharv
04-26-2013, 17:51
I just placed my order for a bias double layer micro weenie. I will add to this review once I actually get my hammock but wanted to start it off by saying How great they have been with their customer service... I'm pretty new at hanging but have fell in love with it from the start and am learning more and more but every question Ive asked(and there was quite a few of them) was answered very promptly.. they explained everything to me in detail and were very very helpful. Now like I said I am patiently waiting for my package to arrive and cant wait to take it out the first night to try her out and let everyone know how I like it
Thank you BIAS
A very Happy customer

Caveman
04-26-2013, 18:48
Nice. You'll Love It! :)

bigrederik
04-26-2013, 19:34
I ordered one a few weeks ago myself. I am very excited to get out on the trail with my new gear once it arrives!

Big Bacon
04-26-2013, 19:36
i am waiting on some Bias gear myself. cant wait to hit up some trees when it gets here.

chattalotchuck
05-06-2013, 20:28
All this light weight hammock gear cracks me up :lol:. my new wwm from bais came in a couple of weeks ago, a tiny thing, just in time to do a test set up in the backyard. slept great so i included it in the pack and headed up to pa and the mahha and grabbed a couple more nights of good sleep, and rounded that trip up with a night in florida. the house was to crowded for the funeral so i slept out back.;) Great job Brain.... Love the hammock . it's going with me to trails days and four nights on the AT.

jbrianb
05-06-2013, 21:10
Awesome. We appreciate the love and apologize in advance for the wait times. We're trying here...

Big Bacon
05-06-2013, 21:58
Last week I got my new xlcamper, soooo happy with it, hug her up in my back yard and let the nap begin. Now I have a full set from BIAS including bug net, it is my go too set for my boyscout trips. One of these days I'll get a micro and test its weight limits but for now very happy with service , quality, and turnaround time. Only issue I have is little bacon wants one.

Rolloff
05-06-2013, 23:02
You could probably buy one of everything they have to offer, and not get burned on any corner of the trail.

Pretty sure they might also be offering a custom BIAS tarp in the near future. They did the same type of research into what was working and what we wanted, before creating the Buganator, and gave us an outstanding offering.

That leaves Insulation and you could have a complete BIAS kit in one delivery :boggle:

Big Bacon
05-06-2013, 23:41
Lol I've been bugging them for tarps already.

spaceweaseal
05-07-2013, 01:54
They sent me their tarp with the new netted Micro.

At least that's what I want for my b-day... :)

mbcruzin
05-07-2013, 06:18
They sent me their tarp with the new netted Micro.

At least that's what I want for my b-day... :)

Pics please. Or a scintillating description would be nice.

spaceweaseal
05-07-2013, 10:01
Pics please. Or a scintillating description would be nice.

The camo pattern is so good and its so light that I can't even see or feel it.:lol:
It's just on my wish list....

Rolloff
05-07-2013, 17:45
They are just doing some poking around with stuff like the. "What tarp do you use with your BIAS", thread.

Jus sayin' ;)