PDA

View Full Version : 2QZQ's Ridgeline Pocket Organizers

2Questions
02-27-2009, 21:47
Many have requested that we offer a ridgeline pocket organizer like the one I use. Well, here it is! You can have one too! It is terrific for keeping track of small items such as car keys, wallet, headlamp, mp3 player, pocketknife, and lighter. :)

Check it out at http://www.2qzqhammockhanger.com/id62.html

2Questions/ZipperQueen

optimator
11-13-2009, 23:31
I got mine yesterday. A very functional and useful addition for sure!

Ekul
11-14-2009, 09:25
I like mine. I carry when I am backpacking and keep my pistol in my hammock when sleeping. Would there be in the future a slightly larger version available?

2Questions
11-14-2009, 09:44
I like mine. I carry when I am backpacking and keep my pistol in my hammock when sleeping. Would there be in the future a slightly larger version available?

Did you have a design in mind? We are offering the peak bag which would work for that purpose. The bottom opening with shockcord and cordlock would make it easy to access right above your head.

Ekul
11-14-2009, 10:17
interesting!. I have no design in mind. I know when I change position or bounce in the hammock the larger items tend to end up in the hammock with me. The bottom entry bag sounds like a good idea to store securely.

Hobbit
09-29-2010, 12:04
ZipperQueen was kind enough to modify a Ridgeline Pocket Organizer for me.

The pocket at the end within my reach has the top sewn shut and the very end opened. The opening can close with a small bungie cord lock draw string. I keep my bear spray handy there and the larger size still stays put.

Also, I keep the organizer in place along the support line with a couple spring loaded clothes pins. When storing the hammock I roll up the organizer in it. The clothes pins are stored in the end pocket as the opening can be drawn shut and cord locked.

The only place I am Organized is in the hammock!:D

Knotty
09-29-2010, 12:35
You're new trail name should be Quickdraw!

I see the organizer is available in camo. Nice.

Hangin' Burrito
10-02-2010, 08:18
That looks like the same bear spray I carry!
I've got a ridgeline organizer I made and love it, but I simply use a small carabiner to clip the holster to the the RL.

Hobbit
10-03-2010, 17:18
The bear spray has never been used. Quick Drawed! :D but not deployed.

On the other hand the next pocket over is the little air horn. I use that to disperse the frequent hovering coyote that just can’t figure out what I am between the trees.

desmobob
10-03-2010, 18:24
Looks too handy not to have! I just placed my order.

Happy napping,
desmobob

Lonely Raven
10-03-2010, 18:31
Very reasonable prices. I looked for that page and didn't see it the other day. Weird.

coolkayaker1
10-03-2010, 21:24
I have two 2qzq Ridgeline organizers (not teh full size pockets) and they rock out! Nutty bars, cellphone, iPod Touch, a paperback booh, it all hops in there no issues.

optimator
10-06-2010, 00:25
I also have 2 of the organizers along with 2 Peak bags. The Peak bag does work great as a holster. Of all of my "hammock accessories" these are the best:thumbup:

coolkayaker1
10-09-2010, 18:13
Opti--I have a peak bag also, but haven't figured out what to keep in it yet.

2Questions
10-09-2010, 18:24
Opti--I have a peak bag also, but haven't figured out what to keep in it yet.

CK1, I often pack my "sleeping clothes" in mine, then clip it at the head end peak. They are there when I'm ready for them. Cold weather beanie, fleece gloves, and extra socks go in also.