PDA

View Full Version : Indiana is Hot right now, BUT....

Mule
06-11-2013, 22:47
I sent out several invitations to friends about starting a list of hangers who would be interested in being ready to do a backpack on short notice. Like a real coooool weekend coming up, we could just pass the word to this list and also make a thread here in Hangouts to get everyone together when we get some relief in the heat this summer. If you are interested in some Indiana hikes in the Deam or Hoosier National Forest this summer, let us know here and send me a PM. We can get on each others Friends List and begin to get coordinated on some cool weekend hikes. Anyone interested? Everyone is welcome!
Mule

thatguy
06-12-2013, 04:53
I'm definitely interested. I can't usually do short notice though.

Shotgunred
06-12-2013, 09:43
Definitely interested! Rarely able to get out lately but always dreamin'!

Acer
06-12-2013, 09:53
Super buggie right now in the woods, I live in the middle of the woods on a wooded ridge of 40 acres of woods surrounded by another several thousand acres of woods and hills. Can't go out with out spraying down using deet and imitation vanilla for the black flys and no seeums, deet for the skeeters, ticks and chiggers galore. The bugs are bad this year more this year than most. Be prepared if you do go out.

Mule
06-12-2013, 11:40
I was out last weekend and only saw a few Mosquitos and no ticks. Not
Bad.

Capt Buck
06-13-2013, 06:34
Can't always get away, but will keep an eye on this thread to see what is coming up.

Black Chrome
06-16-2013, 20:45
Can't always get away, but will keep an eye on this thread to see what is coming up.

Same here but I hope to be able to hang with some of you guys this year!

Mule
06-17-2013, 07:41
I hope so too, Black Chrome!!!!

blessedoneness
06-28-2013, 16:28
Mule, I am checking in onto this thread.