PDA

View Full Version : PA Allegheny National Forest

TDHanger
07-08-2013, 09:29
Depending on weather I am planning on an over nighter this weekend 07/13. Maybe the minister creek trail. If anyone is interested let me know.

QiWiz
07-08-2013, 11:23
I can't join you this weekend, but a great way of finding some folks to share trail with you is by joining the NEOBPC and posting your trips there. Free to join; not hammock-specific, but a number of HF members hang out there and post/go on trips.

TDHanger
07-08-2013, 11:39
Sounds good thanks. I will look into it.

Two Tents
07-08-2013, 11:45
I can't join you this weekend, but a great way of finding some folks to share trail with you is by joining the NEOBPC and posting your trips there. Free to join; not hammock-specific, but a number of HF members hang out there and post/go on trips.

+1 with QiWiz and the advice on looking into NEOH. I'd go with you to Minister Creek but I'm heading to WVa with the Ohio gang (NEOH) this weekend!

ashed
07-08-2013, 17:32
Depending on weather I am planning on an over nighter this weekend 07/13. Maybe the minister creek trail. If anyone is interested let me know.

Camped here a lot in the early 2000's up to 2010 when I moved to NJ - you'll have fun but be aware that the landscape is slow to drain and it'll be muddy with all the rain we've been getting. I'd gladly meet you but I now have young kids (2/4) and they are not ready for a place like that. Have fun! =)