PDA

View Full Version : Heads-up New Kids

Cannibal
03-10-2009, 15:50
Just wanted to let you guys/gals know there is a hammock for trade on Whiteblaze. If you want to get rid of that 2 man tent for good, this would be a good option! Here (http://www.whiteblaze.net/forum/showthread.php?p=798593#post798593) it be.:D

Mrprez
03-10-2009, 15:56
Didn't we have someone here who was trying to trade a tent for a hammock?

Cannibal
03-10-2009, 15:58
Yes, but I can't remember who it was. Decided I'd shotgun blast this one out there and hope it hit someone who needed it. :D

Ramblinrev
03-10-2009, 16:28
It was Heescha but he sold the tent on whiteblaze

Classflh
03-10-2009, 18:56
Thanks for keeping us newbe's in mind Cannibal. Looks like a decent enough deal. I'm still holding off for the Clark setup. I've been good and haven't hit the 'buy' button yet. Have one question to get answered (regarding extra large tarp and stuff bag) - once thats out of the way I'll have a hard time controlling myself.

Till later

Cannibal
03-10-2009, 19:10
Thanks for keeping us newbe's in mind Cannibal. Looks like a decent enough deal. I'm still holding off for the Clark setup. I've been good and haven't hit the 'buy' button yet. Have one question to get answered (regarding extra large tarp and stuff bag) - once thats out of the way I'll have a hard time controlling myself.

Till later
Well, I don't know what's "good" about not hitting the "buy" button.:tongueup::D The folks at Clark are great. I'm sure they'll have your question answered in no time.

I'm always happy to help somebody find a hammock to start with. I can't think of a better way to convert from the ground than to trade your tent for a hammock directly. Point of no return. :scared:

Classflh
03-11-2009, 18:20
I did done it and let my finger go. I've ordered the Clark NA Camo - decided on the NA versus the Jungle... I remembered I live in Minnesota. I must have been hallucinating from the Mexican medicinal again.

I'm anxious to set up in my neighborhood woods and see how well that goes. Will work on my spring scooter run this evening too. Pretty excited. I will more than likely report back on how it went after I do.

Sway away!

Red Hat
03-12-2009, 09:51
I can't think of a better way to convert from the ground than to trade your tent for a hammock directly. Point of no return. :scared:

I kept both my tents (Zoid, and Tarptent Rainbow) to share with folks who want to go with me. I'll probably use the Rainbow hiking out west where the trees are a lot more sparse. I also have a couple of HH Hammocks for my buddies to use now.

Cannibal
03-12-2009, 09:58
I kept both my tents (Zoid, and Tarptent Rainbow) to share with folks who want to go with me. I'll probably use the Rainbow hiking out west where the trees are a lot more sparse. I also have a couple of HH Hammocks for my buddies to use now.
I believe, at last count, I own 14 camping hammocks:scared:. Wanna camp with me and have no gear, you'll be hangin or stayin home.:D

neo
03-12-2009, 17:06
I believe, at last count, I own 14 camping hammocks:scared:. Wanna camp with me and have no gear, you'll be hangin or stayin home.:D

:):)hanging rocks.i have 3 claytor jungles,2 dd jungle hammocks,1 vietnam jungle hammocks,4 hennessey hammocks,1 byer mosquitto hammock,1 skeeter beater hammock,2 no net claytor hammocks and 2 travel hammocks
yabbadabba doo i am a hammock hanging fool:cool:neo

Cannibal
03-12-2009, 17:22
You've got me beat in numbers....for now. :D

Currently (pretty sure this is all of my commercial campers; pretty sure.):
Warbonnet ElDorado
Warbonnet BB D1.1
Warbonnet BB D1.7
HH Expedition (x2)
HH No-Net
Speer IIIA
Trek Light Double