PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days '07

Hooch
03-21-2007, 15:27
I've never been to Trail Days and was thinking about going this year to check it out if I can get the time off work to do it. Anyone else planning on going? If so, does anyone want to gather and hang as a group?

Coffee
03-21-2007, 15:30
There are a couple threads out there while TD is being talked about. Last thing I heard was there was a grouping of trees at one of the campgrounds that we were planning on getting together and hang at.

Hooch
03-21-2007, 15:31
Thanks HE, I'll look for the thread.

Ewker
03-21-2007, 15:50
There are a couple threads out there while TD is being talked about. Last thing I heard was there was a grouping of trees at one of the campgrounds that we were planning on getting together and hang at.

there are some wooded areas and they will be packed since the place most camped last yr is off limits now. Nothing like camping on a toxic dump :eek:

I know TT supposedly has dibs in on the area that got trashed last yr by some hikers. Also it was mentioned that a bridge might be built across the creek to open up some more areas because of the area they are losing.

The fire pit is supposed to be moved to an area not as muddy. Nothing like hanging out at the fire watching the thru-hikers dance around it..lots of nice pictures can be taken there :D

RockStar
03-21-2007, 16:46
Do you guys know of a bus station near there? I live in Lower Alabama and am interested in going but, the greyhound website is a pain in tha arse. I cant find anything near there. :/