PDA

View Full Version : hanging across Canada then to New York.

tosh
07-20-2013, 15:43
Good day fellow hangers,
I've been hanging across Canada from west to east for the past two months and soon i will be heading to New York. If you have a back yard for me to hang in when I'm near a city that is not safe to hang in public, this canadian would very much appreciate your kindness. I left Kelowna, British Columbia the day after Mother's Day and have been hanging across Canada in my war bonnet black bird. It would be great to meet some fellow hangers to talk gear and share with you my great cross Canada adventure. I'm new to hanging, however I've accumulated some good hang time since I started my trip. I look forward to hearing from you. Suggestions are also appreciated.
Cheers.

ggreaves
07-25-2013, 13:48
There's a Turtle Lady stand with your name on it in my backyard in Kingston, Ontario if you're heading by this way. pm me and let me know.

Jayson
07-25-2013, 14:04
Pretty sure our yard could support another hammock. Not in a city tho...hour north of London.

Chenvre
07-25-2013, 14:11
Got a stand in the back yard!

If you are passing by Ottawa you are welcome here, there's also lots of NCC (greenbelt) land to sneak off to for a bit :)

Sounds like a fun trip! Enjoy and stay safe!

tysonb
07-25-2013, 20:49
If you make it out to the rock, you have a place to hang in my yard. Its only a few blocks from the ocean.

Debi Jaytee
07-25-2013, 21:56
I don't have a back yard but could surely find you a safe place to hang in northwestern ontario