PDA

View Full Version : How to make a Dream Hammock even cooler than they already are..

Suede
09-06-2013, 08:38
Hey PS, my Thunderbird is SO well made with quality materials and attention to detail and design... comfortable and very functional. I am a proud owner of your work. When are you going to start adding a Dream Hammock logo patch to your work?

Shug
09-06-2013, 08:42
I keep looking at one))))))))
Shug

Suede
09-06-2013, 08:57
Shug

I think you need a SL 1.8 poly in your hammock armada. :D

PapaSmurf
09-06-2013, 09:24
Thanks.

We started putting little Dream Hammock labels on our stuff sacks a couple weeks ago. I haven't added them to the actual hammocks yet, but suppose I oughta look into that.

Caveman
09-06-2013, 09:38
I don't know.... Is it worth the weight penalty. :)

I've had my eyes on one of the roaming gnomes for a while now....

yooz85
09-06-2013, 09:47
Shug

Not like you need a four season hammock, being the tough guy and all, but you would love one once you get it.

pravenda
09-09-2013, 14:02
Just remember: No kind of very special and custom build high-classy european car shows up all the little secrets build in by a logo patch. Sometimes, -so it seemed to me- there have to be just a little secret. :-)

pravenda
09-24-2013, 12:52
Allright, I've found the logo of DH on the big grey bird.
It looks cool and some greetings to space4Dapoppa and papa smurf. After sleeping in my hammock for the last four days I'm actually overwhelmed...

PapaSmurf
09-24-2013, 13:21
Oh yea, I completely forgot about this thread.
Here's some photos of the labels.

http://www.dream-hammock.com/photos/Misc/ProductLabels/Label_Hammock.jpg

http://www.dream-hammock.com/photos/Misc/ProductLabels/Label_StuffSack.jpg

Suede
09-24-2013, 13:21
Allright, I've found the logo of DH on the big grey bird.
It looks cool and some greetings to space4Dapoppa and papa smurf. After sleeping in my hammock for the last four days I'm actually overwhelmed...

So you have an embroidered DH patch on your new hammock? That's cool! PS, do you think I could get a patch to sew on? :boggle:

PapaSmurf
09-24-2013, 13:35
So you have an embroidered DH patch on your new hammock? That's cool! PS, do you think I could get a patch to sew on? :boggle:

It's not embroidered, it's one of those t-shirt type labels that's digital printed, but Heck yea!
Send me an email reminder and address. I'll get it down to the mailroom supervisor.

dragon383
10-02-2013, 11:30
Thanks.

We started putting little Dream Hammock labels on our stuff sacks a couple weeks ago. I haven't added them to the actual hammocks yet, but suppose I oughta look into that.

Would be cool to have a "Dragon383" embroidered label on the one I ordered :D
If its possible...let me know and I'll shoot ya the extra funds, thanks Papa..........Chris

PapaSmurf
10-02-2013, 12:22
Would be cool to have a "Dragon383" embroidered label on the one I ordered :D
If its possible...let me know and I'll shoot ya the extra funds, thanks Papa..........Chris

I gotta do some beggin with Mrs Smurf for that one.
My Juki doesn't do zig-zag, only frontwards or backwards.

dragon383
10-02-2013, 23:39
I gotta do some beggin with Mrs Smurf for that one.
My Juki doesn't do zig-zag, only frontwards or backwards.

No need to beg, I dont have to have one, it was just a last minute thought