PDA

View Full Version : crazy crib section.

Gordzilla
03-30-2009, 00:30
Would it be ok to add a crazycrib section in the manufacturers section. I'm fairly sure there aren't alot of them being used but my friend has one ( a crazy crib lex) and I would like to see if there is any info coming in on them. I could add a little from whatever experience I can gather on my friends, I have played with it a very little.

angrysparrow
03-30-2009, 07:04
We actually removed the Crazy Creek section not long ago. It had no new posts in over 2 years.

We will create a new section when there is enough discussion/posting about their products to make it worthwhile.

Gordzilla
03-30-2009, 20:12
fair enough :D

headchange4u
03-31-2009, 11:17
We [the mods] have been thinking about adding a Misc Manufacturers forum for some of the lesser known, seldom discussed hammock like the CC and Lawson. Who know what will happen?

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 11:18
We [the mods] have been thinking about adding a Misc Manufacturers forum for some of the lesser known, seldom discussed hammock like the CC and Lawson. Who know what will happen?
Don't forget the Eureka boat! :scared:

fin
03-31-2009, 11:35
Don't forget the Eureka boat! :scared:

If I find one at a reasonable price, I will own one. $169.95 is just too much, IMO. I'd like to see what they are about, and how comfortable (or not) they are. Purely in the interest of science, of course.;)

Cannibal
03-31-2009, 11:38
If I find one at a reasonable price, I will own one. $169.95 is just too much, IMO. I'd like to see what they are about, and how comfortable (or not) they are. Purely in the interest of science, of course.;)
Wish I could say "You're crazy", but I'm kind of in the same 'boat'. :lol:

headchange4u
03-31-2009, 13:18

Maybe you should contact Eureka and ask for a review unit. I mean what better way to boost (or totally wreck) sales than having a respected member Hammock Forums, the number one source for anything related to camping hammock, review the hammock?

Even if you had to send the hammock back when done, it would be cool to get some better pics and see how the thing works.