PDA

View Full Version : Underquilts.com

Zilla
09-14-2013, 17:44
Photos of my underquilts.com underquilts in the making.
This guy does very nice work,would reccomend to everybody!
He answered all 950 of my questions with great detail and in a very timely manner, he is very knowlagable and has no problem sharing.
Great comunication and a very reasonable price.
The website says it can take up to 3-4 weeks for your shells to be done, i ordered 2 and had them in ten days.
OUTSTANDING Quality and service!!!

His website will walk you thru finishing your quilt every step of the way ,He also has charts to show you how much down you will need and if you have your quilt made in a custom size he will advise you of exactly how much down to use,
He will also help you with finishing it by answering any questions you may have and is full of helpful advise.

Simply put he will go above and beyond to make sure that you quilts turn out right.
As with most of the vendors on the forum he is a TOP NOTCH guy

One very happy customer -_----- Saedy

Mountnman
09-14-2013, 17:46
Looks like its coming along, Great Job!!!

Grizzly-outdoors
09-14-2013, 18:16
checked out the web site it looks like they have good prices Thanks for sharing

Lost_Biker
09-14-2013, 19:31
Photos of my underquilts.com underquilts in the making.
This guy does very nice work,would reccomend to everybody!
He answered all 950 of my questions with great detail and in a very timely manner, he is very knowlagable and has no problem sharing.
Great comunication and a very reasonable price.
The website says it can take up to 3-4 weeks for your shells to be done, i ordered 2 and had them in ten days.
OUTSTANDING Quality and service!!!

His website will walk you thru finishing your quilt every step of the way ,He also has charts to show you how much down you will need and if you have your quilt made in a custom size he will advise you of exactly how much down to use,
He will also help you with finishing it by answering any questions you may have and is full of helpful advise.

Simply put he will go above and beyond to make sure that you quilts turn out right.
As with most of the vendors on the forum he is a TOP NOTCH guy

One very happy customer -_----- Saedy

Thanks Saedy!

Sorry - it was actually 951 questions answered :D. That's ok - his wife is sending me cookies!

swankfly
09-14-2013, 19:47
Ohhhhh, I thought it was for a cow....

Zilla
09-14-2013, 20:07
Thanks Saedy!

Sorry - it was actually 951 questions answered :D. That's ok - his wife is sending me cookies!

Your more than welcome and i am sticking to it 950 questions,
Thats ok, it just means that i get one more question!, right?
Oh crap i just blew it!

Lost_Biker
09-15-2013, 05:58
Your more than welcome and i am sticking to it 950 questions,
Thats ok, it just means that i get one more question!, right?
Oh crap i just blew it!

That's alright. I'll be magnanimous and let you have your question - so fire away! :lol:

GT
09-15-2013, 20:20
Man! I wouldn't even know where to begin making something like that. But I want one, and I need one. So me thinks I will order one soon.:)

Zilla
09-15-2013, 20:24
Man! I wouldn't even know where to begin making something like that. But I want one, and I need one. So me thinks I will order one soon.:)

Go for it Gary, he does nice work,
Dont see how you got along this far, up where you are without one!

Lost_Biker
09-16-2013, 08:41

Just let me know, Gary. I'll fix you up!

The straps you made for me should be here today (hopefully) - I want to thank you for taking care of me when you were busy with your overseas order.

Take care,

Dave

Zilla
09-19-2013, 22:54
checked out the web site it looks like they have good prices Thanks for sharing

When Dave from underquilts.com sent me pics of my shells being made i looked at them and thought,wow they look good so i shared the pics with everyone on here and waited for them to arrive.

Well, they arrived today and WOOOOW, they are awesome.
This guy truley does nice work. If you are looking to get a winter uq and have alittle sewing skills- order your shells from him,You will not be disapointed

Now lets see how my end turns out, if my part comes out one third as nice as his i will be very happy!!!

Lost_Biker
09-20-2013, 05:13
When Dave from underquilts.com sent me pics of my shells being made i looked at them and thought,wow they look good so i shared the pics with everyone on here and waited for them to arrive.

Well, they arrived today and WOOOOW, they are awesome.
This guy truley does nice work. If you are looking to get a winter uq and have alittle sewing skills- order your shells from him,You will not be disapointed

Now lets see how my end turns out, if my part comes out one third as nice as his i will be very happy!!!

Thanks Saedy. Did you get your injector fixed yet?