PDA

View Full Version : Service

opie
04-03-2009, 20:42
Just want to extend a thanks to Brian.

~disclaimer: Im a very impatient consumer~

I originally contacted him through his website asking some general questions. I didnt get a response so I shot him a PM through here...Didnt get a response...

So I placed an order....figuring maybe my initial Email got sent to his spam folder...I didnt receive a response...So I replied to my order confirmation to please cancel the order. I was wanting to have a tarp for this coming week so my son and I can get out for our first trip of the year next week as I have the entire week off. So I ordered a JRB 11x10.

Well...Brian responded to my cancellation email and very politely said if I ever have any future tarp needs, please let him know.

After a few email exchanges, and a talk on the phone..I bought a 10x10 he had already made up, he stitched on some more tie outs and it should be in my hands tomorrow.

So now I will have two tarps. My initial intention was to have one big enough for both of us to be under comfortably. My son is still young yet and doesnt like being to far away.

Brian...Thanks. I know Im the worst kind of consumer for a small, budding, busy business. Handled with class and finesse and if I have any future needs, my business will go to you.

Cannibal
04-03-2009, 22:20
Yep, top-notch all the way!:thumbup1:

lori
04-03-2009, 22:23
I waited for Brian to finish his tests and took my big tarp last weekend but finally got my tarp in the mail yesterday.:thumbup:

Very happy with the look of it so far. Just disappointed I have to wait a few weeks to use it - next two weeks are devoted to moving. But it's easily half the weight of the bigger tarp and will see some good use over the summer.

Brian
04-04-2009, 12:54
Opie - I hope that everything works out with your two tarp setup. I apologize again for not getting to some of your messages - I had three tests that week and was living in the basement of our engineering building studying (god bless midterm week). But hopefully the tarp will work out well for you!

opie
04-04-2009, 16:24
Opie - I hope that everything works out with your two tarp setup. I apologize again for not getting to some of your messages - I had three tests that week and was living in the basement of our engineering building studying (god bless midterm week). But hopefully the tarp will work out well for you!

I sent you an email, Im interested in another one but want to do some more custom work...

Im very pleased with the tarp you sent me.

Dont sweat my impatience..Like I said...Im the customer small guys like you love to hate.

Take-a-knee
04-05-2009, 21:35
Brian's tarps are like the best women, they are worth waiting awhile to get your hands on them.