PDA

View Full Version : FT: StormCrow Incubator (camo) for WB Lynx (full length, 20 Deg)

09-28-2013, 23:54
StormCrow Incubator (full length, 20 Deg, camo) for WB Lynx (full length, 20 Deg)

The incubator has been awesome, but I'm looking for a 20 Lynx, if anybody wants to swap. Incubator has been stored uncompressed in a smoke-free , pet-free home

littlebigpole
09-29-2013, 07:24
How old is the incubator? Any flaws?

Mumbles
09-29-2013, 11:42
Sale price?

litefoot
09-30-2013, 12:04
I would consider a trade depending on the age of the incubator. My yeti is a year old.

Grapenut
09-30-2013, 12:39
Just a quick comment for anyone considering this trade...I have a StormCrow Incubator (full length, 0 Deg, camo) underquilt and I bought it second-hand (unused) here on the forum. I'm not sure how old it is but it works like a champ! It may not be StormCrow's latest design but there is absolutely nothing wrong with its performance (form, fit or function).

Note: I have 5 other underquilts to compare it to (TeWa 0 degree, Yeti 3-Season, and two other HGs (40 and 20 degree).

This is not an ancient quilt and anyone thinking about a trade should rest assured it is of the highest quality and performance.

Just a couple of pennies...

G-Nut :shades:

09-30-2013, 16:09
I'm really looking for a trade, as I have really fallen into love with my ridgerunner and want the best fit for it.
the incubator is approx 2 yrs old and has been stored properly , uncompressed.

11-04-2013, 10:31
The incubator is aboout 2 yrs old it does not have the end-baffles that the newer models have, I have used it about 8 nights on the trail, and it is in perfect condition, no issues. Always aired out, and stored uncompressed, in a smoke-free , pet-free home. It works awesome on gathered end hammocks, and pretty well on bridge style hammocks, I'm just looking to get the UQ designed for my ridgerunner for the best possible fit, I'm most interested in a 3 season Lynx, but would consider a 0deg model too, as long as it is full length, might even add cash on my end for the right deal

just to clarify, I'm primarily looking for a 20deg full length lynx, not to sell the incubator. If you really want to buy the incubator, I'd need to get close to the $240 that a new Lynx will cost from brandon (the awesome camo option is no longer available :-) )

dammfast
11-04-2013, 14:37
How much for CA$H? (not really cash.. paypal)

Miguel
11-04-2013, 15:11
For whatever it's worth....I think you'd be better off outright selling the Incubator and putting that money toward a new Lynx. I really doubt anyone would likely part with their Lynx since they would have bought it specifically to go with their Ridgerunner. Trying to find anyone selling there Ridgerunner is akin to finding hen's teeth.

Kia Kaha
11-04-2013, 18:34
The incubator is aboout 2 yrs old it does not have the end-baffles that the newer models have, I have used it about 8 nights on the trail, and it is in perfect condition, no issues. Always aired out, and stored uncompressed, in a smoke-free , pet-free home. It works awesome on gathered end hammocks, and pretty well on bridge style hammocks, I'm just looking to get the UQ designed for my ridgerunner for the best possible fit, I'm most interested in a 3 season Lynx, but would consider a 0deg model too, as long as it is full length, might even add cash on my end for the right deal

just to clarify, I'm primarily looking for a 20deg full length lynx, not to sell the incubator. If you really want to buy the incubator, I'd need to get close to the $240 that a new Lynx will cost from brandon (the awesome camo option is no longer available :-) )

Just to note for anyone considering, I had the one with no end baffles and dropped it by to Adam at his shop for a free retro fit, the thing looks great and great customer service, so there's that.

fishbait
01-06-2014, 22:13
Just to clarify, I'm primarily looking for a 20deg full length lynx, not to sell the incubator. If you really want to buy the incubator, I'd need to get close to the $240 that a new Lynx will cost from brandon (the awesome camo option is no longer available :) )

How much for CA$H? (not really cash.. paypal)

I believe that was clarified in the previous post. 1022 would consider selling the incubator only if the offer is close to the $240 cost of a new Lynx.