PDA

View Full Version : Your Order Status...

sr1355
10-06-2013, 19:06
For those of you that like to check your order on a weekly, daily, hourly, schedule, you know who you are, I know how you feel... :D We have added an "Order Status" (http://undergroundquilts.com/status/default.html) page to our website for you to check the status of your order. I'll be updating this every few days to reflect current status of orders....

Tacoma96
10-06-2013, 19:19
Good deal. Take your time with my order Paul.

Coldaddy
10-06-2013, 19:50
For those of you that like to check your order on a weekly, daily, hourly, schedule, you know who you are, I know how you feel... :D We have added an "Order Status" (http://undergroundquilts.com/status/default.html) page to our website for you to check the status of your order. I'll be updating this every few days to reflect current status of orders....
Thanks for setting this up...great to be able to check status.

Steve

fallkniven
10-06-2013, 19:59
that's quite the order list you've got there. I see business is doing well. Had that 0* uq on mind lately, guess I better get in line pretty quick....

fallkniven
10-06-2013, 20:27
I just couldn't resist. Two new quilts ordered. You and your new fancy materials, I couldn't look away!

sr1355
10-06-2013, 20:51
that's quite the order list you've got there. I see business is doing well. Had that 0* uq on mind lately, guess I better get in line pretty quick....

We are running roughly 2-3 weeks with that list, depends on exact production flow but with both Missy and I working full time for UGQ we get them out pretty quick for a small shop, 15-18 a week is average work load.

I just couldn't resist. Two new quilts ordered. You and your new fancy materials, I couldn't look away!

Thanks, You have been added to the list... now to wait...:D

Good deal. Take your time with my order Paul.

Checking the Order Status list I believe your order will be shipping SOON!!!

Thanks for setting this up...great to be able to check status.

Steve

In todays age of instant information it was time for us to join the party. ;)

fallkniven
10-11-2013, 14:19
I'd love to see a picture of that -25* uq when you finish it!