PDA

View Full Version : Don’t see how he does it

drifter
11-01-2013, 08:54
Just ordered my second TQ and third UQ from Lost Biker. A couple of years ago I DIY’ed a set and for the time and aggravation it took me, I don’t see how Dave can produce such a fine quality product so inexpensively.

dragon360
11-01-2013, 09:16
I really like Dave's work and my buddy (whom I finished a UQ up for) loves it!

Rolloff
11-01-2013, 12:35
I'm the proud owner of one of his 3/4 UQ shells. Courtesy of the HHHFH raffle, and have to agree 110%.

Very nice work.

I'd advise everyone to take advantage of the outstanding pricing available from all our vendors. Times will change and prices always eventually go up. Buy now and avoid the rush :shades:

Thanks Dave :)

thenate1
11-01-2013, 15:10
So true...I price out the DIY cost and I just can't believe our cottage venders can offer such professional products at such a low price. Super great value for us!

Lost_Biker
11-02-2013, 13:56
Thanks for the kind words and reviews, guys! I really don't know what else to say - just, thank you all!

stevebo
11-30-2013, 09:19
He really does great work--and it is just another option out there for the DIY crowd that doesnt want to build a quilt from scratch------and a very origional idea I might add!

drifter
11-30-2013, 17:27
It's odd how this post came around on the same day that the above mentioned order showed up in the mail box. Time to break out the old dowm transfer giz-mo.

Gravity
11-30-2013, 20:24
...A couple of years ago I DIY’ed a set and for the time and aggravation it took me, I don’t see how Dave can produce such a fine quality product so inexpensively.

Oh so true! I'm in the middle of making a 20* down TQ from scratch, and it IS a huge aggravation! A ready-made shell from lostbiker would have saved me a lot of time and effort. It would have increased the total cost of my TQ by maybe 40 bucks but it would have been well worth it! Well, it's too late for lamentations and I must press on! I have the consolation that if I screw-up badly, I will suck it up, absorb the sunk cost of materials, get a shell from lostbiker, and will be all the richer (poorer money-wise) for the experience.

goanywhere
12-10-2013, 00:55
I've been hanging out to hear from Te-Wa who have been 5 weeks and still no word on when a UQ I ordered from them will be shipped. Much longer and I might cancel and order one from Lost Biker. Sounds like he's got his act together.