PDA

View Full Version : night owl is home

mountainhanger
11-01-2013, 15:54
So after debating with myself ( do I really need another hammock) I went ahead and ordered a night owl. It arrived today and of course I had to hang it even if it was for ten minutes before work. Seems to be everything everyone has said it to be and not too much fiddle factor either .overnight testing tonight tho! Here's some pics and a big thanks to Marty at WL

flatline
11-01-2013, 16:06
Awesome hammock!
The NO is my favorite.
If you decide to use a SRL start at about 108".

__bob__

Spurr
11-01-2013, 16:24
The Owl landed on my doorstep 6 months ago and it has not disappointed. I got lucky with this being my second hammock purchase and the Owl will be deployed many more times before I think about another..

Walker1207
11-01-2013, 16:38
My nite owl landed last saturday and was immediately put to the test and let me tell you it did not disappoint. What a great piece of gear. A+ quality and comfort level is incredible. It feels like laying on a silk sheet. No real calf pressure either, just as stated in the description. Marty has made a real winner here and i hope that more people give this hammock and Wilderness Logics some business...much deserved.

Caveman
11-01-2013, 17:54
Can't beat the OWLs. Love my WL gear :)

mountainhanger
11-01-2013, 18:52
Thanks everyone, and thank you flat line as I haven't decided yet but if I do will start there