PDA

View Full Version : Love it! Love it! Love it!

chiefette
11-03-2013, 15:41
I have always used a pad in my hammock and I was afraid that I wouldn't like using a underquilt. We met Paul and Missy at the South Carolina Hammock Hang and my husband ordered me a purple underground underquilt.

Let me say: I WILL NEVER USE A PAD AGAIN.

I like to move around when I sleep and plus my little Chihuahua (Spike) sleeps in the hammock with me. With a pad I usually stay on my back and can't move much and Spike tries to get as much of the pad as he can.

But... Last night at the North Carolina Hang, I used my underground underquilt.... I was in Heaven.... I slept like a baby and so did Spike. I was able to lay on my back and side and stayed so toasty warm. Spike was able to lay on his part of the hammock without trying to kick me out.

I was so happy with my underquilt, as soon as I got home I ordered one for my husband.

Paul and Missy, Thank you so much for a wonderful and great product. It is the best.

Tacoma96
11-04-2013, 20:45
I guess the thermarest and neo air are going to charity.:lol:

sr1355
11-04-2013, 20:48

WOOT!!!!:lol:

Missy Lou
11-04-2013, 21:04
We are so glad you are happy..thank you for all your support :D

PappyAmos
11-04-2013, 21:07

You did good! Looking forward to hearing about your new UQ.

Great meeting all of you in the Uwharries.

Durangoz
11-04-2013, 21:21
Congrats on your new underquilt Jazame! Purple is an awesome color, My hubby got a topquilt from Paul and Missy ( also purple!) and it is his pride and joy.
We enjoyed meeting y'all and Spike at the Fall Sprawl.

Tacoma96
11-04-2013, 21:35
You did good! Looking forward to hearing about your new UQ.

Great meeting all of you in the Uwharries.

And it was great meeting you also. Cant wait to check out this new underquilt. I have never used one so it will be something different.

Cali
11-05-2013, 11:42
Jazame, it was great meeting you and Spike at the Fall Sprawl, even though Spike wouldn't let me near him. :lol: I'm glad to hear you like your UGQ, they sure are sweet. Tacoma, your in for a treat when yours arrives. :thumbup: See you both in the woods...

chiefette
11-05-2013, 20:24
Durangoz, I would love to order the top quilt in purple to match my underquilt, but that will need to wait. Let your hubby know IF we are at a hang together his top quilt may disappear since it will go so well with my purple underquilt :)

Baja, you are correct Tacoma will love the underquilt. When I told him that I was ordering it, he was like, but I have a pad I don't need a underquilt. lol

It was great meeting you two at the hang. Hopefully we will see each other soon at another one.

BTW, that underquilt was so cozy that I fell asleep in my hammock while Tacoma was talking to me. :) He has the pictures to prove it.

sr1355
11-05-2013, 20:32
BTW, that underquilt was so cozy that I fell asleep in my hammock while Tacoma was talking to me. :) He has the pictures to prove it.

THATS been know to happen...:lol::lol::lol:

Gresh
11-05-2013, 21:42

I'm glad to be called Charity!

Really, glad y'all got to come down and hope to see more of y'all. REALLY glad to see somebody else learn the magic of a proper underquilt!

Tacoma96
11-06-2013, 20:24
I'm glad to be called Charity!

Really, glad y'all got to come down and hope to see more of y'all. REALLY glad to see somebody else learn the magic of a proper underquilt!

Ok Charity. :lol::lol: Yes we both had a great time hanging with you all. We will definitely do it again soon.