PDA

View Full Version : Cannot be Happier!

Divigation
11-05-2013, 11:58
For the climbing season I decided to go ahead and get my quilts for winter hanging. I ended up going with Underground and ordered a Flight Jacket and a Zeppelin, both with duck down to save some money. After ordering I scheduled my first trip of the season for this past weekend and the quilts were built so fast that I got to take them out to the Ozarks immediately. 22 days from ordering on a Sunday to having them in hand on a Monday! I had questions beforehand that they were quick to answer so that I could make my decisions. I then had questions about expedited shipping as my trip drew near and they were quick to respond with all the right answers at the end of the process as well.

I was so comfortable in these quilts. I got a 0º Zeppelin and 20º Flight Jacket and only got down to 34º but I was ridiculously comfortable. I was able to leave the tarp packed and sleep under the stars in great comfort. Along with being incredibly warm, the craftsmanship of the quilts is impressive. It was easy to adjust the underquilt to get it wrapped around me just right even though it was all new to me.

Thanks Paul and Missy!

sr1355
11-05-2013, 20:48
https://www.hammockforums.net/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57926&d=1383670192

GREAT PICTURE!!!! Thanks for your support and we are glad to hear you "Cannot be Happier" :D

Missy Lou
11-05-2013, 20:52
Wow..what a great spot to hang!! Beautiful Picture!!