PDA

View Full Version : NJ/Allaire State Park Hang/Dec 14-15!!!

treywilly
12-03-2013, 16:39
Anyone interested in doing a Hang @Allaire SP on Dec14-15. Just an overnighter to test out your gear??

www.meetup.com/Tri-State-Hammock-Campers

Deadphans
12-03-2013, 19:31
Is this the same Allaire in Howell/Farmingdale area? If so, I am definitely in, that's my back yard! If it is the place, I did not know they had camping...

Edit: I just checked your meet up.com deal, I am in. Its perfect for me to test out my new cold weather gear before the annual winter hang in the pines.

mattyoc20
12-03-2013, 19:55
ahh man would have loved to have made this, but unfortunately I have prior engagements . I love "test out new gear". Is that the excuse we are using these days...haha

treywilly
12-03-2013, 22:41
It works and yes I was surprised to find out they are open ALL YEAR long.

treywilly
12-04-2013, 08:17
Hey DeadPhans if your planning to go could you RSVP on the meetup site, I plan on riding out there and checking out the group site to make sure there are trees. Worst case senario we can just get a campsite.

Deadphans
12-04-2013, 19:00
Hey DeadPhans if your planning to go could you RSVP on the meetup site, I plan on riding out there and checking out the group site to make sure there are trees. Worst case senario we can just get a campsite.

Sure thing, my computer is currently with the geek squad, should have it back by tomorrow or the next. Ill look for an app if it exists...

treywilly
12-14-2013, 00:17
I rescheduled the hang until next weekend. Hopefully this works out better with the Weather!! If you want to come out and test your gear against the elements, then join me!!

Anyone interested in doing a Hang @Allaire SP on Dec14-15. Just an overnighter to test out your gear??

www.meetup.com/Tri-State-Hammock-Campers

Deadphans
12-14-2013, 09:43
Sounds good to me.

Would the mods mind changing the title of the thread to reflect the proper (changed) dates please? This way we can get interest.

I wonder if Mattyoc will be interested in going now....