PDA

View Full Version : FOUND: DIY wooden spoon

gnar
12-24-2013, 12:06
just think it would be cool to have, Im not real good at carving and dont know what to coat it with. so if some1 has a nice 1 I would like to purchase...:D

old4hats
12-24-2013, 12:15
just think it would be cool to have, Im not real good at carving and dont know what to coat it with. so if some1 has a nice 1 I would like to purchase...:D

I have a beautiful one made by olddog. It is cypress and has a mineral oil finish. As said, it is beautiful but is fully functional as well.

gnar
12-24-2013, 12:17
I have a beautiful one made by olddog. It is cypress and has a mineral oil finish. As said, it is beautiful but is fully functional as well.

could i see a pic? and are u willing to part with it for some cashola

old4hats
12-24-2013, 12:29
could i see a pic? and are u willing to part with it for some cashola

NO! No, I won't part with it, and I am not smart enough to post pics, but a pm to olddog might get a favorable response.
I hope you can find one of these, no two alike and each quite special. They are even numbered.

gnar
12-24-2013, 12:30
NO! No, I won't part with it, and I am not smart enough to post pics, but a pm to olddog might get a favorable response.
I hope you can find one of these, no two alike and each quite special. They are even numbered.

darn, well i had to ask. thanks for directing me to the man.

gnar
12-24-2013, 14:25
found.............:cool: