PDA

View Full Version : Trail Days

Brian
05-11-2009, 14:38
Hello to all, and just a quick note - I'll be closed up shop for the following two weeks, as I'm getting ready for Trail Days and then going on a brief vacation and won't have access to email. I have gotten a summer internship working/doing research with one of my MechE professors for the summer, but I will still be working on tarps as much as possible!

I would like to announce that I'll have a few specials going on - some cosmetic 2nds that I've accumulated at some nice discounts as well as some DIY magic for those who are interested - think bulk silnylon and a bit of my SpinnUL as well:). So please do stop by my booth (big black sign) and come say hello if you'll be around this weekend.

tater
05-11-2009, 14:47
when you are you closing? I'm interested in placing an order for a stove set and fuel bottle...

let me know please.

thanks

Brian
05-11-2009, 14:49
Tater, I'm about closed up for tarp production (getting packed/organized), although I will be around at the end of the month for new orders, especially stove orders. Sorry for the inconvenience! You're still more than welcome to submit an order through my site, I just won't be shipping it out for a bit.

tater
05-11-2009, 14:52
thanks for the quick response, don't worry about replying to my email, wasn't sure if you'd get this quickly....

Cannibal
05-11-2009, 15:00
I'll be there, as I shove funnel cake down my throat. :drool::D