PDA

View Full Version : Received my MacCat Ultra SpinnUL

MAD777
05-15-2009, 17:38
I emailed the order to Brian on Monday and my sexy new MacCat Ultra SpinnUL is here on Friday! Feeling this thing is like rubbing new titanium! OK, so I have a problem ...

I have to say it's a fine piece of workmanship! I got the grey one. It's already seam sealed. The weight came in at 11.5 oz plus 0.4 oz stuff sack, most of that is the cord-lock :-)

Even though it's light (and this is a big tarp), it is obvious that it is soundly constructed and will stand up to the elements. Tie-outs are substantial and well re-enforced. I don't know how he did it for the weight.

The finished dimensions are spot on, unlike some tarp makers who advertise the cut dimensions before hemming.

It's a pleasure doing business with Brian and, as his website says, his advertising budget is zero, so I am spreading the word.

Did I mention the super fast shipping?

Thanks,
Mike

NCPatrick
05-16-2009, 04:11
Congrats! Please post some pictures when you get a chance, so we can drool over them.

Coffee
05-16-2009, 04:48
His tarps are top notch. I think if he did advertise, he couldn't keep up.

Cannibal
05-19-2009, 07:37
Proud owner of a few MacCat tarps. Functional, simple, tough, and well priced; awfully hard to beat. The Spinn is just icing on the cake; good icing mind you.