PDA

View Full Version : Order 747 has arrived but wait more to this story

arczeneb
01-31-2014, 22:59
Checked in progress great next DH confirmation shipping 01/21 due to arrive the 23rd verify tracking number on its way. Weekend need to find some trees but no arrival ok wait another 2 days no arrival still at DH location. Two more days as this order was a 2 day priority mail still nothing. So logic says wait but still at DH location so I'm thinking order placed prior to another 2 day priority mail over the weekend which arrived before my DH.
Into week two still no DH at the same location. Email sent Thursday to DH no fault on his end but positive response it's at your location now Friday morning week 2 still due to arrive on the 23rd wrong. Wait I'm not done check the tracking number to verify not once but twice system down. So after work home not sure how the delivery might be by my door none. Off to the mail box I went open there's a key now one might think no order sent elsewhere but what about my better half. Key in the box oh no it's stuck this is not happening but to wait till for the next day I want my hammock. Finally after several tries finally opened now is your mind thinking you get it. End of story.
My DH has arrived only hammock in use is the HH since the day of introduction time for change. All comments are correct very nice hammock almost lost my mind if this passed into week 3. Now my king bed is nice and comfy.
Colors look online really not sure but mine is spot on.
Time to find some trees.
Enjoy your DH.

PapaSmurf
01-31-2014, 23:13
I definitely agree. For USPS to take 12 calendar days is terribly frustrating.
I'm glad this bird finally made it safely to you.

arczeneb
01-31-2014, 23:20
I definitely agree. For USPS to take 12 calendar days is terribly frustrating.
I'm glad this bird finally made it safely to you.

Thanks for the understanding.