PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 1 treking pole

miyanc
02-03-2014, 13:38
I have a pair that looks like this http://www.rei.com/product/867587/komperdell-trailmaster-power-lock-trekking-poles-pair-2013-closeout

I bought them at an REI garage sale and one is perfect and the other is damaged, usable but damaged. I was just thinking if someone has something like this and maybe they broke the other one. I am not looking for the lightest most expensive thing out there, just something about equal. I am also not looking to spend a lot. I figured if you have just one you wont mind selling cheap.

miyanc
02-11-2014, 13:27
With all the broken poles out there nobody has one?

Ben Guss
02-11-2014, 13:42
If no luck here, see if the company will fix them...

miyanc
02-11-2014, 14:15
If no luck here, see if the company will fix them...

I got it and rei garage sale. I fixed the top ( used bonding and screws) and although I have used it many times I am not sure it will hold up forever. The bottom of the pole is also bent. More like bowed. Again not worried it will brake, but it wont collapes all the way. I have thought about seeing if it can be straightened, but with it being one of my 2 poles I didnt want to brake it. Ironically if I did I would then have a single pole I could sell to someone like me.

miyanc
02-11-2014, 14:16
I figured the cost of mailing it or fixing it would exceed the cost of just getting someones odd trek pole.