PDA

View Full Version : Love the Nano Buginator!

Hangandy
02-04-2014, 21:08
+1 on the amazing Nano Buginator. I can't believe how much fabric there is for such a light weight. It's half the weight of my ENO bugnet (and that's a great weight savings for the small difference in price.

My only question is whether there is a way to spread the net on the inside to open it up a bit more. I don't like the idea of a pole, I was thinking along the lines of one of those bendy tiedown thingshttp://dutchwaregear.com/gear-ties.html or a couple in a triangle shape hung from the RL.

Thoughts?

SilvrSurfr
02-04-2014, 22:12
Just curious - why do you want to open it up more? I have a NanoBuginator and it doesn't lay in my face (I have a ridgeline) and I have plenty of room.

Junebugdawn
02-05-2014, 06:53
You can use tarp pull out on the outside of your net. I use one on mine to pull it away from my face. I have a ridgeline, too, but the net tends to droop inward some.

Cali
02-05-2014, 07:16
Just curious - why do you want to open it up more? I have a NanoBuginator and it doesn't lay in my face (I have a ridgeline) and I have plenty of room.

The OP may be a little claustrophobic. Being enclosed in the hammock can sometimes seem like the walls of the netting are too close.

Hangandy
02-05-2014, 09:24

There is good room in the buginator. But there's lots of fabric to play with so it just seemed like there should be a way to, er, push the envelope.

mobile_cabin
03-27-2014, 17:50
Side question: Do you notice a difference with how well it seals up underneath you with and without an UQ?

anjea214
05-26-2014, 12:32
Side question: Do you notice a difference with how well it seals up underneath you with and without an UQ?
I was wondering this too.

SilvrSurfr
05-26-2014, 13:36
I was wondering this too.

I never cinch it nor seal it. Spray with permethrin and nothing comes in.