PDA

View Full Version : Mocha and Black, How do you like your...?

barich942
02-19-2014, 18:08
Wowzer!!! I got my Under Quilt from none other than UGQ Outdoor Equipment. It is Fan-Taboulis!!! I wish I knew how to put up pictures I guess I'm going to have to learn because Fan-Taboulis just doesn't say it right but I hope you get the idea!!! I am one happy person :boggle::lol::boggle::lol::boggle::lol::D:D:D

bootstick
02-19-2014, 19:25
haha I am glad you like it :), in order to post pictues, upload them to a site like imgur or image shack, than you can put the pictures in the thread by using image tags you first copy the link of the picture for example www.imgur.com/tur83s1 than you put this in your post put the link inside here, and than put this think of that as like a period, it closes the tag. I hope I made sense, i am bad at explaining things

sr1355
02-19-2014, 20:00
And your Super Duper Totally Amazing TQ will be heading your way this week... WOOT!!!!

barich942
02-20-2014, 21:50
And your Super Duper Totally Amazing TQ will be heading your way this week... WOOT!!!!

I'm getting ready to soar with my Flight Jacket!!!

I used my UQ last night. I had to vent it a bit worm.

barich942
02-20-2014, 21:54
haha I am glad you like it :), in order to post pictues, upload them to a site like imgur or image shack, than you can put the pictures in the thread by using image tags you first copy the link of the picture for example www.imgur.com/tur83s1 than you put this in your post put the link inside here, and than put this think of that as like a period, it closes the tag. I hope I made sense, i am bad at explaining things

Thank you Boot I'll try it!

MAD777
02-21-2014, 04:47
Nice color combination! Congratulations!