PDA

View Full Version : Love my Griz Beaks

dkurfiss
03-11-2014, 16:09
Spent some time today setting up my BCUSA 10x10 with the two Griz Beaks I got for Christmas. While I had looked them over good and realized what a great sewing job was done, I did not install them on my tarp until today.

All I can say is WOW! Nice work folks. The Beaks along with the MOD 4 and my UQP and I am ready to rock. In fact I will be out camping the last two weeks of March and if weather continues the way it has, all of the items will be put to good use.

Thanks!

Couple of shots of the Beaks installed.

2ply
03-11-2014, 16:24
Grizzbeaks rock! You're really going to like them. I won a gift certificate from 2QZQ at last springs hang and knew just what to get. The Zipper Queen does some excellent work!

dkurfiss
03-11-2014, 16:50
Grizzbeaks rock! You're really going to like them. I won a gift certificate from 2QZQ at last springs hang and knew just what to get. The Zipper Queen does some excellent work!

I about froze my tail off because of how I had to hang while I was in MI last year. The only thing that saved me was a WalMart heavy noisy blue tarp. I knew then there had to be a better way...hence...Grizbeaks!

I can not believe how perfect the stitching is on them.