PDA

View Full Version : Is Brian okay?

adkpiper
06-12-2009, 06:38
Has anyone heard from Brian recently? I've been sending him emails with no reply for the last couple of weeks, and I'm getting worried about him.

Previously, he's always responded like lightning, which makes me wonder if he got hurt or something. Has anyone had contact with him?

Here's hoping he's okay.

Quoddy
06-12-2009, 07:11
Brian is on a month long vacation in Europe. He left shortly after Trail Days and should be back in about 10 days.

angrysparrow
06-12-2009, 07:13
Yes, he's fine. He was on the forum just yesterday.

Cannibal
06-12-2009, 07:46
I 'spoke' with him via PMs yesterday. Don't feel bad, he was responding to something I sent him over a week ago. Yeah, he's been busy.

Hey Grant, sorry about the whoooa-long delay in getting back to you about this - I had gotten an email reminder but haven't been able to get on to HF except maybe once this week, I've been working 12-14 hour days between internship plus tarp making...I thought this would end after TD?!
Just one of those streaks where we won't hear from him often. He'll be back, he always comes back. :D

Brian
06-12-2009, 15:41
Yep I'm here. Things sometimes get lost in the flurry of emails that I get, but I will try and find yours and shoot you out a response ASAP.