PDA

View Full Version : It has arrived!!

skinn
03-26-2014, 18:07
My Dangerbird arrived today, order #828 10' double layer, 1.0 ACU outer, 1.1 olive inner with olive overcover. It is beautiful!! I hung it from some eye hooks that the previous owner installed in a spare bedroom in our basement to try it out. So far it is perfect, the room isn't ideal but I will try to get pictures later. If the wind calms down maybe I can hang it in our backyard tomorrow after work and get some good pictures and play with the hang angles a little bit.

My superfly arrived on Monday and now my hammock today so I am really itching to get out and try it all out...now if the weather would cooperate!! I am very happy with the quality and build of both.

WesArnold
03-27-2014, 12:54
My Dangerbird arrived today, order #828 10' double layer, 1.0 ACU outer, 1.1 olive inner with olive overcover. It is beautiful!! I hung it from some eye hooks that the previous owner installed in a spare bedroom in our basement to try it out. So far it is perfect, the room isn't ideal but I will try to get pictures later. If the wind calms down maybe I can hang it in our backyard tomorrow after work and get some good pictures and play with the hang angles a little bit.

My superfly arrived on Monday and now my hammock today so I am really itching to get out and try it all out...now if the weather would cooperate!! I am very happy with the quality and build of both.

Congrats! I just bought almost the same setup. My DB is the 1.6 single layer though. Love it!

L8Hiker
03-27-2014, 19:02
Congratulations!! I'm in the process of trying to decide what length, width, and fabric to order. Randy just sent some samples - just need to decide and 'pull the trigger'.
Enjoy your hammock.

skinn
03-29-2014, 09:32
http://i.imgur.com/xHefwc2.jpg

Not a great picture but it is all I have for now, rain, wind and all around nasty weather has kept me from hanging it anywhere but my kids barbie play room!!

laxdad
03-29-2014, 18:13
Waiting is the worst part. You will love it!